So my Bionic has worked well for about 6 months of the 18 months I've owned it. Didn't work well for a while after I got it until upgrades got it going smoothly. Then ICS bogged it down. Now with JB it's still slow, plus more glitches. Ridiculous. Anyway, here are a few annoying problems:
1. If I want to attach a pic to a message, it asks what action to use. I pic one, and choose "Always". The only thing it always does is keeps asking every time what to do again. Why is it not remembering to Always use the action I picked?
2. During texting, it randomly capitalizes words in the middle of a sentence. I changed settings back and forth, etc. Never used to do this.
3. Also during texting, when in landscape mode, it will occasionally make the keyboard huge, taking up most of the screen, then will go back to normal at the end of a sentence.
4. Google search takes 30-45 sec to get a result. Every time. Used to be 1-2 sec.
5. Seems to regularly lose data connection through the day. Used to be pretty solid.
6. As slow or slower to respond to selections as with ICS.
Just a lot of random, weird, annoying things. I did a FDR with ICS which only helped for a short while before things bogged down again. I've done a cache wipe numerous times with little to no difference. Don't feel I should have to do that stuff just to make the phone operate as it should anyway. Is there any hope? NOT getting a Motorola again. May try Galaxy 4. Or the next iPhone. I've had 3 Droid phones, and they've just gotten worse with every new "upgrade". Thanks for any help.