DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need to downgrade my Bionic from ICS to Gingerbread

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by natebionic123 View Post
    Thanks, dluke, but tried that as well. Now it will not even detect my Jawbone earpiece. Basically, Bluetooth is completely worthless on my Bionic. The Jawbone was working after the upgrade, but through my troubleshooting, I unpaired my Jawbone and tried to re-pair and it is just gone. I have lost my handsfree capability too. I'm just frustrated as @#$% because I can't undo a software upgrade. This is the first time ever I have ran into a situation where there was absolutely no way of going back from a software upgrade. What ticks me off the most is there was ZERO warning around this when accepting the upgrade. There's no way I would have upgraded if knowing I couldn't go back.
    one thing you could try is installing one of the other leaked ICS builds.. like 6.7.247.. which im actually still running just cause ive been lazy since the ota of .246 was released, and dont really have any need to go back, atleast until a JB build is leaked.. i dont know if it will solve your problem, but its possible, and therefore probably worth a try.. and with HoB your can more or less freely switch between any of the builds above 6.7.232.. but id try .247 first.. anyways just an idea

**Ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but ive received a few requests to add one.. so if you enjoy my work, and would like to buy me a beer or help put some gas in my car, that would be awesome! but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED! Thanks**
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Correction, Jawbone working fine. Had to put in pairing mode - duh. I will see if this is my issue with the Polk, but already spoke with them once and they didn't mention. Hope it is this easy.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Links