DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bionic bootstrap not working

  1. Beta Team
    krazyace38's Avatar
    Member #
    238670
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    380
    Liked
    14 times
    Twitter
    @krazyace35
    Phone
    Droid 3
    #1

    Bionic bootstrap not working

    Anyone have problems getting bionic bootstrapper to boot into cwm I am having problems getting it to work any help would be appreciated

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    jp1044's Avatar
    Member #
    270663
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX, Droid Bionic
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyace38
    Anyone have problems getting bionic bootstrapper to boot into cwm I am having problems getting it to work any help would be appreciated

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
    First of all, if you are on the .232 ics leak you need to be using safestrap 2.0. Also, where are you having problems? Problems installing? Problems booting?
  4. Beta Team
    krazyace38's Avatar
    Member #
    238670
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    380
    Liked
    14 times
    Twitter
    @krazyace35
    Phone
    Droid 3
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1044

    First of all, if you are on the .232 ics leak you need to be using safestrap 2.0. Also, where are you having problems? Problems installing? Problems booting?
    Thanks for responding I have done everything i could do to fix it I've had a developer helping me try to figure it out but I think I'm going to fxz and reinstall ics

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
  5. Droid
    jp1044's Avatar
    Member #
    270663
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXX, Droid Bionic
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyace38

    Thanks for responding I have done everything i could do to fix it I've had a developer helping me try to figure it out but I think I'm going to fxz and reinstall ics

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
    When in doubt, FXZ!!
  6. Beta Team
    krazyace38's Avatar
    Member #
    238670
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    380
    Liked
    14 times
    Twitter
    @krazyace35
    Phone
    Droid 3
    #5
    Thanks for everyone's help

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
  7. Beta Team
    krazyace38's Avatar
    Member #
    238670
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    380
    Liked
    14 times
    Twitter
    @krazyace35
    Phone
    Droid 3
    #6
    Got it working without fxz I cleared out my internal memory and it finally booted into cwm that was the only trick up my sleeve I had left

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
  8. Master Droid
    josh1980's Avatar
    Member #
    241059
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    255
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Bionic ICS
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyace38 View Post
    Thanks for responding I have done everything i could do to fix it I've had a developer helping me try to figure it out but I think I'm going to fxz and reinstall ics

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums
    You sent that from your phone. Notice how your phone started behaving when you threatened it?
  9. Droid Newbie
    elvin7's Avatar
    Member #
    42334
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyace38 View Post
    Got it working without fxz I cleared out my internal memory and it finally booted into cwm that was the only trick up my sleeve I had left

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC ( ICS 232) using Droid Forums



    Hi, having the same problem as you in your post above. Would you be so kind as to explain the steps you took to clear out your internal memory please? Desperate as you were

    Thanks!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Razr bootstrap 2.0 not working!!!
    By Einsteindks in forum Droid RAZR Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:36 PM
  3. Bionic BootStrap Recovery Available Now
    By dgstorm in forum Android News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 01:15 AM
  4. Bootstrap not working...?
    By CHP in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 02:41 PM
  5. Droid 2 bootstrap not working?
    By Joshmichael91 in forum Droid 2 Roms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:43 PM

Search tags for this page

bionic bootstrap

,

bionic bootstrap ics

,
bionic bootstrap ics leak
,

bionic bootstrap not working

,

bionic bootstrapper

,

bionic ics bootstrap

,

bootstrap bionic

,
bootstrap bionic ics
,

bootstrap ics bionic

,
bootstrap not working bionic ics
,
droid bionic bootstrap
,

droid bionic bootstrap not working

,
ics .232 leak instructions using safestrap
,
install ics leak from bootstrap
,
my bionic has bootstrap but no
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+