Bricked Phone Help!!!
OK, I wanted to reset phone's ROM and return it back to factory settings. I used dhacker29's one click method in order to try and do so and I brick my phone. Now it wont even go into the Motorola fast boot. I am now scared. I was going to use the RSD lite software, but my phone won't charge which means I can't go on any further. Please can somebody help me?
I forgot to mention that it will go into the M Motorola logo when I place it on a charger but nothing else.
Don't let your battery die. If it does you will need to get it charged before you can restore the phone.
How did this all happen?
Once we/I figure out what the whole problem is...we/I can help more.
I didn't mean to let it die, It just did. As I said earlier, I tried using dhacker29's one click software to return my phone to factory settings. There must have been some type of compatibility issue with the software and the phone. Now that it is dead how can I recharge it?
Bummer...its all good though.
You still have some options:
1. Find someone with a bionic that will let you charge your battery in their phone.
2. Go to verizon and see if they can charge your phone.
3. Buy an extra battery (they usually come with enough charge to restore your phone).
4. Buy an external battery charger.
5. Modify an extra cable to charge your phone...here is a link.. [Howto] Fix "Battery Low - Cannot program" - xda-developers
6. buy a motorola factory flash cable. This type of cable has a different pin out and has the +5v on pin 1 which bypasses the battery and powers the device directly even without a battery inserted at all. here is a link... Team Black Hat
If you decide to buy a new battery I suggest getting an extended one. Not sure on the pricing for bionic. But this happened with my DROIDX and I decided to buy the extended battery for like 15 dollars more. Best decision ever! I get like 2 days of charge when doubled with 2x battery
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Ok, I think one of my friends has a bionic. I could just ask her to let charge my battery.
Ok, I charged my phone now what should I do?
PM me when you have time.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
eye_dea... you have saved more butts on here (including mine) than I can even count. You, my friend, should receive a freaking award or something!
Originally Posted by eye_dea