DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bionic Gummy ICS Rom

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Bionic Gummy ICS Rom

I have my droid rooted& installed the ics gummy rom& flashed the gapps . But for some reason i cant get a data connection when phone starts up. It will not activate i toggled between the gsm & restarted the phone but cannot get sercice to use phone. Is there anything i can do everthing else works on phone. Ben trying to get phone to work wit no Avail. Can some please help! Thanks anyone
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Bionic/ Nexus/Note2?lumia920
    Quote Originally Posted by KGR27 View Post
    I have my droid rooted& installed the ics gummy rom& flashed the gapps . But for some reason i cant get a data connection when phone starts up. It will not activate i toggled between the gsm & restarted the phone but cannot get sercice to use phone. Is there anything i can do everthing else works on phone. Ben trying to get phone to work wit no Avail. Can some please help! Thanks anyone
    Have you tried re-flashing the phone ? and when you did the flash did you wipe everything ? try a re-install and see if that helps.

Running With the Magic Rom................... JBSourcery 4.1,.. JellyBean

Galaxy Nexus..... 4.2.1.. Jelly Bean
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    i have had this exact same issue. I'm on version 5.9.902 rooted when i install any ICS ROM for the Bionic i do not get data. The only way i can find to resolve it is to reboot into recovery and wipe the Davlik Cache. unfortunately i lose data every time the phone is rebooted so this is very annoying. I tried updating to 5.9.904 and i dont get any service/data at all with the ICS roms.
  4. Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    DROID Bionic
    where can i download gummy ics for bionic? i finally broke down and rooted it last night- but i cant find where to download this rom. It wasnt usually this hard for me to find a D1 Rom that i wanted
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR MAXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzle85
    i have had this exact same issue. I'm on version 5.9.902 rooted when i install any ICS ROM for the Bionic i do not get data. The only way i can find to resolve it is to reboot into recovery and wipe the Davlik Cache. unfortunately i lose data every time the phone is rebooted so this is very annoying. I tried updating to 5.9.904 and i dont get any service/data at all with the ICS roms.

You need to read the info about the ROM then. There is a sequence you have to follow each time you boot the phone in order to activate data.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by bens42608
    where can i download gummy ics for bionic? i finally broke down and rooted it last night- but i cant find where to download this rom. It wasnt usually this hard for me to find a D1 Rom that i wanted
    http://goo.im/roms/teamgummy/targa
  7. Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    DROID Bionic
    Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    Absolutely no problem. There may be a newer version somewhere but that 3/6 dated gummy is the one i tried last. My main complaint with it was the hardware acceleration problems, and video camera not working. Other than that it was pretty solid.
    Last edited by deduct; 05-16-2012 at 04:01 PM.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    here's the gapps... Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
    here's the gummy/latest... Goo.im Downloads - Downloading Gummy_targa-Release-1.2.0.zip
    And for all those having problem w/ the data,try to wipe dalvic cache and reboot when done!
    Gotta go...hope this will help!
    Who needs Brain if you've got Battery!?
    RETIRED FROM: BLACKBERRY-D1 and D2G
    NEW TOY: DROID BIONIC

(BIONIC)Tips to make Battery life Longer!
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic Running Gummy 1.0

4G Support

Hi guys I'm new here, rooted my phone last night, first installed the Droid 3 ICS, but it wasn't working correctly with my Bluetooth. After further searching I found information on the Gummy 1.0 with GApps. Bluetooth is hooked up again, Wifi is working correctly. Camera 360 is slow but works, flashlight works, everything has been working well, while I was at home. Unfortunately I left earlier and tried to switch over to the 4G network that's here but I can't seem to connect to the mobile network. Also, maybe I haven't figured out how to do it yet, but I'm having issues finding my sdcard contents through the menus, that's probably just not taking the right steps yet, so if someone could help me on that too, I'd appreciate it. But, the major thing is not having the 4G or even 3G connection, wifi is the only internet connection I can get.

EDIT: I have also reflashed the phone, multiple times, but to no avail.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links