Hey guys. New to this Forum but not the format. I'm a Mod on a Buell Forum so no stranger to forums, just this one. Anyways, like the title says - 9 day old Bionic died while I was playing Angry Birds of all things. Had it plugged into the computer charging a -15% battery while playing when screen went black and non-responsive. Noticed at the time it was pretty Hot on the back cover too. So anyway, tried a battery pull...nothing. Then tried the Hard reset for 30 seconds using Down volume & Power....nothing. Then Up & Down volume & Power....nothing so gave up and set it down....one minute later voila it comes on by itself and appears to be fine now.
My Dilemma - Was it a sign that I should take back and exchange for another Bionic for $35 (restocking fee).
Should I just keep it and let it rest next time it seems to get that hot?
Or should I pay the boot ($100 more) and bump up to a Razr. (I just hate that it has to be sent in when it's time for battery replacement.)
What would you do?