DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bionic problems

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    treefrog2k12k3
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    I most likely will sell my bionic and use that money to get a nexus device. I know the nexus has some less/ lower grade items but it has the ability for fully customized software not just work arounds. The phone works great after the 901 update but I am not satisfied with how poor the phone is and was handled. Still check to see if your lock sounds work, if not the hdmi audio is bad and that is an issue being ignored by Verizon but not by Motorola if they are told.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"
    "But WHY THE RUM?!!"
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid bionic

Bionic woes go to the FTC

Feeling better! Even though it's not going to change a thing....I officially registered a complaint with the FTC about my numerous problems with the Bionic and the connectivity ---- I'm on my third phone and still having problems. I will continue to try to work respectfully and rationally with VZW but I'm being given the run around and to boot, I'm paying for it. I am being charged for service that is intermittent at best as well as a mobile hotspot feature...Something is wrong with this picture! Just pushing the send button on the FTC website and receiving the little confirmation email that it was received has made me feel better...That is until I need to check my email on my cell or research something on the web again...
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    My Bionic keeps rebooting and its not rooted or anything i did a factory rest 4 times already and ot still does it and its like every 5 min seriously if someone has a solution pm me or please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    treefrog2k12k3
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    If you're phone it's doing that, you need to take it to Verizon to have it looked at.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"
    "But WHY THE RUM?!!"
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid bionic

Bionic Woes --- Shaved away (hopefully)

Update - The phone was powering on and off all day yesterday and when it was on (after a battery pull), no 3/4G...I called VZW again and was told 4G was out across the country.... Regardless, I still wasn't even getting 3G and when I tried to turn the phone on it would not turn on....I was offered options and chose the RAZR. It should be here today. Hopefully my problems with the hardware will be resolved. I don't mind not having 4G but no 3G? -I can't work with that....I love the Bionic when it works and hope that I will be just as happy with the RAZR.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid bionic
    i find it funny how so many of you keep going back to a manufacturer that you clearly have issues with unreliable hardware. havent any of you thought of maybe trying HTC or samsung? after as many phones as the people in the thread have gone through im honestly shocked you people keep going with motorola. it makes no sense.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    treefrog2k12k3
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    Actually I have an upgrade available and plan on taking a nexus. I'm done with Motorola. I thought after the OG Droid they would still make a good phone, guessed wrong on that. It took four phones to get one that had functional hdmi and Verizon would not give in to another phone. I hoped to find a good rep that would let me but no luck there and where I'm at Verizon is the only one that gets service at my home.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"
    "But WHY THE RUM?!!"
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by treefrog20012003 View Post
    Actually I have an upgrade available and plan on taking a nexus. I'm done with Motorola. I thought after the OG Droid they would still make a good phone, guessed wrong on that. It took four phones to get one that had functional hdmi and Verizon would not give in to another phone. I hoped to find a good rep that would let me but no luck there and where I'm at Verizon is the only one that gets service at my home.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"
    thats cool. i like motorola but they do have some minor hardware issues. i had a droid x that had a bad headphone jack and my replacement kept rebooting throughout the day (was actually a stock keyboard issue), and not to mention the issues a lot of people had with the bionic radio. i have heard however that samsung generally is bad about signal issues also. the only manufacturer that i havent actually heard anything negative hardware wise is HTC. just the software security issues. haha. id still take the nexus over anything right now though.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    treefrog2k12k3
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    I'm going to the vzw store after work, see what the nexus has to offer. The bionic I have now works, I mean everything, and is flawless since I had a tpu case on it from day one. I figure I'll sell it to make up the cost of the upgrade and only have to pay for one upgrade. I seen the nexus once and love the screen so I'll see tonight. I might have to get a cast iron cup to protect myself from the wife but it would be worth it.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"
    "But WHY THE RUM?!!"
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    droid bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by treefrog20012003 View Post
    I'm going to the vzw store after work, see what the nexus has to offer. The bionic I have now works, I mean everything, and is flawless since I had a tpu case on it from day one. I figure I'll sell it to make up the cost of the upgrade and only have to pay for one upgrade. I seen the nexus once and love the screen so I'll see tonight. I might have to get a cast iron cup to protect myself from the wife but it would be worth it.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"
    they just dont understand. haha.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links