DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: data connection Problem solved here

Member #
    Phone
    The (SWEET) Droid Bionic

data connection Problem solved here

I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the fallowing data is stable the whole time no more odd ons and offs the fallowing are battery data manager and battery manager use root uninstaller to freeze it and connection should remain on and if using a custom rom you can control with the on n off switch also frose data manager service let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this but works for me im in control of data on n off now

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Can someone translate this please? I'd love to know if it works for other people as well.
    Member #
    Phone
    The (SWEET) Droid Bionic
    Just find root uninstaller on market then use it to freeze data manager ex as listed I've been using it for two days non stop data was a idea I had and it works

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Member #
    Phone
    The (SWEET) Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by streetracer89101 View Post
    I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the fallowing data is stable the whole time no more odd ons and offs the fallowing are battery data manager and battery manager use root uninstaller to freeze it and connection should remain on and if using a custom rom you can control with the on n off switch also frose data manager service let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this but works for me im in control of data on n off now
    I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the following, data is stable the whole time, no more odd ons and offs. The following are: battery data manager and battery manager. Use root uninstaller to freeze them and connection should remain on. And if using a custom rom, you can control with the on and off switch. Also froze data manager service. Let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this. Works for me, I'm in control of data on and off now
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I have been doing some thinking and i found out if you remove the following, data is stable the whole time, no more odd ons and offs. The following are: battery data manager and battery manager. Use root uninstaller to freeze them and connection should remain on. And if using a custom rom, you can control with the on and off switch. Also froze data manager service. Let me know if this helps and if anyone needs help doing this. Works for me, I'm in control of data on and off now
    Before the grammar nazi's get ya? lol.

Has anyone else been able to replicate this and fix the problem!?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    LMAO!! Thank you for the correction and yes I totally know what you are talking about now I'll have to give this a try when I have some time in the next couple of weeks and I'll let everyone know if this works. I have forever root installed and I have the 5.5.893 update and I'm still having data drop issues so I'll see if this method helps.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    163 times
    Twitter
    liftedplane
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorV View Post
    LMAO!! Thank you for the correction and yes I totally know what you are talking about now I'll have to give this a try when I have some time in the next couple of weeks and I'll let everyone know if this works. I have forever root installed and I have the 5.5.893 update and I'm still having data drop issues so I'll see if this method helps.
    I'm on 5.7.893 and using theory purity ice 2.5 and have had nothing but problems... I only ever get data at my home on wifi... gonna try this and see if it helps
    Myth's and legends that did not exist in yesterday's world will exist in tomorrows. ~Allanon
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    over 500 views and only a couple other people are even gonna try it.. really? Maybe this should've been put in the hack section to attract more potential users lol.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Its been working great for me the last two days.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  11. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    bionic
    been using it off and on for 2 days not really working (rooted...ect.ect.ect )in fact no data right now txt works phone works nothing else.Is it the phones or Verizon's system not able to cope with large number of users
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links