Last night I went to bed around midnight. My phone was at 20 percent charge. I plugged it in like I usually do placed it next to my pillow and went to sleep. I woke up around 3 and my phone was too hot to touch or hold and was only at 30 percent charge. The battery widget was showing a temp over 150 degrees. It even made my finger uncomfortable to swipe the screen. I powered down and pulled the battery. It took 15 mins to get it cooled down.
This was not the first time it has gotten warm during charging but the first time it has gotten this warm. Anyone else with knowledge of the situation or experienced themselves?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums