DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Droid Bionic Freezing Up during Voice Call, locks up, then reboots itself

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Question Droid Bionic Freezing Up during Voice Call, locks up, then reboots itself

I saw one other thread that someone else was having problems with this. I will be making a call "Voice activation" on my Motorola H730 bluetooth. Then it gives me static and just freezes up. It won't turn off, the bluetooth won't turn off and either I have to remove the battery, or it reboots itself. Any fix? Also it seems to be disconnecting and reconnecting to my bluetooth alot. It is in my pocket and it pops up with "Phone 1 is disconnected", 2 secs later, "Phone 1 is connected, battery level is high". ??? It happens often is getting VERY annoying!

Also have one other question, I had my phone in my pocket and the "message" light was blinking, but the screen wouldn't come back on. I tried everything and finally had to take off the battery.???

HELP! I love my bionic, but it's driving me crazy right now.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Kick Ass Droid Bionic!!!
    Hi.. I'm going to just copy and paste what I put into another kinda similar thread...
    "I was having very common issues.. it would reboot, and freeze until I would do a battery pull. I have been trying to keep up on what Moto has figured out and is fixing these were not on the list. I have had the phone for 31 days. I love it thats why i didnt do anything. However just last night, I went into Verizon and chatted with one of the workers, explaining what the situation was. They right away helped me out sent me out a refurbished one, and I have 5 days before i have to return the other one. It was an over night shipping so I got it this morning so far, it hasnt done that at all.
    The way I look at it with a new contract it was 300.00 it should be working correctly and reboots and freezing is not working correctly.
    In other words. you may want to go into Verizon and see if they will do anything for you. Hope that helps."

Hope that helps.
  3. Nice Guy
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    It's been called the "Black Screen of Death" on some threads and (hopefully) will be corrected with the update. With the BT issue, it's working with my car's built-in BT, which is the only one I use. I don't know why yours won't play nice with your BT. It might be due to an app you have that I don't (or vice versa).

Links