Well...it was my first full day with my new Bionic, and things didn't turn out as well as I had expected. Usage was light...just as much as when I had my 2yr old BB Tour yesterday. It was dead by lunch. Good thing I brought a charger. Got it charged to 80% by quitting time at around 430...but died again by 800. Is the battery life really this abysmal? I am considering returning it. I use it for work and its useless if it doesn't last me a full day.
As you can see, 35% phone idle and 25% standby took up the most usage:
Thoughts? Is it a defective battery or are others experiencing similar battery life?