1. Touch Tone volume is too low. I tried all of the other tricks like using other audio managers and increased system volume and it does go up, but it is still incredibly low. I think the sound is coming through the ear phone, but you don't dial with the thing up to your ear! Any suggestions that work?
2. Any way to have vertical scrolling in the App drawer other than using a third party launcher?
3. None of the home switchers seem to work allowing you to clear default and go back to the moto home launcher. You have to uninstall the third party launchers to go back to default
4. Why do some of my apps auto download and restore with my google account and others do not. I'm probably missing about 40 apps or so that didn't not restore. They were installed through market on my OG droid.
5. Not really an issue with the droid bionic, but the Verizon screen protector which supposedly is anti-glare, makes screen look like crap. It's kind of a matte protector rather than glossy. Are there better protectors out there yet?
6. A matter of opinion, but I don't understand why if Verizon is pushing these red and black colors to symbolize the Droid brand, why the notification bar and the dialer themed with that cheesy bluish look? Any way to change?
That's it for now! Thanks in advance as always...