DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Icarus Hd 1.8.3 Remix (aka Strippd) By SPJESTER, Jp1044 And T3T3Droid

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid
    I just got started with safe strap tonight ,and have installed 4 different ROMs. I like this one I best, but as with all of them I dislike the built in power control bar. I highly prefer power toggls. Is it possible to remove or disable the stock in power control bar?
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Twitter
    __WatchMeTweet
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Are you not on jb?
    Last edited by DevilDogMP; 05-07-2013 at 04:54 AM.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Droid Bionic, GS3
    I installed this ROM and it will not boot, after safestrap the screen goes black for 10-20 seconds and then it reboots. I want to use this ROM because blurry doesn't have great battery life and I don't like the stock ROM.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
    I installed this ROM and it will not boot, after safestrap the screen goes black for 10-20 seconds and then it reboots. I want to use this ROM because blurry doesn't have great battery life and I don't like the stock ROM.
    Have you tried non oc blurry? I've gotten the best battery life of any ROM I've tried on my bionic with it. You are still on ICS right? Because stripped 1.8 will not boot If you try to flash it on jelly bean.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, Droid Bionic, GS3
    Quote Originally Posted by deduct View Post
    Have you tried non oc blurry? I've gotten the best battery life of any ROM I've tried on my bionic with it. You are still on ICS right? Because stripped 1.8 will not boot If you try to flash it on jelly bean.
    That's the problem. I am on jelly bean. What do you mean by non oc blurry? As in non overclock? I have the standard jelly bean blurry and the battery is about half of what I get on my stock ROM with juice defender.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Does it make a difference if I use my current safestrap 3.05 versus 3.11 as recommended in the OP? If so is it easy enough to upgrade my safestrap version and keep my original backup? If anyone has a link or can point me in the right direction that would be great!

My main reason for upgrading is I lost 4G connectivity through "LTE On/Off". Not sure how but the phone was lagging a bit and something got clicked besides switching between 4G and 3G. Got a new SIM and the problem persists. GPRS - disconnected when on 4G. Thoughts?
  7. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    233 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    Quote Originally Posted by jlh454 View Post
    Does it make a difference if I use my current safestrap 3.05 versus 3.11 as recommended in the OP? If so is it easy enough to upgrade my safestrap version and keep my original backup? If anyone has a link or can point me in the right direction that would be great!

My main reason for upgrading is I lost 4G connectivity through "LTE On/Off". Not sure how but the phone was lagging a bit and something got clicked besides switching between 4G and 3G. Got a new SIM and the problem persists. GPRS - disconnected when on 4G. Thoughts?
    http://blog.hash-of-codes.com/downloads/safestrap/

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic, Droid 3, Droid, XOOM
    I took the JB OTA update. I'm rooted and safestraped again, but I am very disappointed with the phone now it is soooo slow. I would really like to try this ROM, is there any chance a JB compatible version will be released? I've tried stock JB as well as Blurry both are slow. Blurry has bugs and seems to drop calls. I hate Google Now. The old voice search worked so much better. Chrome is unresponsive as f*ck.

If I have no hope of loading a lighter ROM... I've read that if I do a factory reset on stock the phone will work better but I'm skeptical. Any suggestions?
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic, Droid 3, Droid, XOOM
    Actually, I just did the factory reset and it seems much better (Stock JB 4.1.2). I froze all the bloat and did the wifi hack. I'm afraid to install chrome I feel like its going to make the phone slow again.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    Chrome lags on me no matter what ROM I am on so I stick with stock browser, or dolphin, or boat browser.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Links