I see Eclipse 2.1 has gone "GA" but there hasn't been any kind of announcement that I can see here. Eclipse now has their own home on the web:
Just got the OTA upgrade for .902. Here is how I did it:
1) Restored backup of "Bionic Base" which was CWM backup of my system taken after the last OTA update. I allowed the Android and Amazon markets to update all of my apps that were out of date.
2) Used "Voodoo OTA Rootkeeper" to protect root, then allowed the OTA update to go on. Update was successful, and I still had root after the reboot was complete.
3) At this point I used ROM Manager to backup my newly refreshed system, and after the reboot restored my backup of my Eclipse 2.0 system.
4) The restore was successful, however, the radio was "broken." No phone, no 3G. Wireless was working, however. I downloaded the Eclipse 2.1 update from the website (above) and used ROM Manager to install that (I only cleared the Dalvik cache and left cache/data alone).
5) After the reboot, the radio was once again working, however I also noticed I was "downgraded" from .902 to .901. Hopefully the Eclipse team will get out an update with the latest kernal, but in the meantime I'm good.