DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11|

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic-Kin3tx
    Were did you get the modified kin3tix cuz i flashed it ovet 901 it boots let it set then when i press the android it just says please wait my take a few minutes and stays forwever

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    1kamisan
    Phone
    D2VZW Verizon Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8ingdroid View Post
    Were did you get the modified kin3tix cuz i flashed it ovet 901 it boots let it set then when i press the android it just says please wait my take a few minutes and stays forwever

.901 radio working with custom rom! - RootzWiki
    You are given much only as a test- to see if you will give it away. Most people fail this test.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic-Kin3tx
    Thanks

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Okay yea I remember reading all last night from the RootzWiki forum about the modified version of Kin3tx so it would work on the .901.
    Kamisan, I used your way of getting the last update when the previous update came out, I Im thinking this route would also work for people who haven't done it yet:

I think Im going to follow this route to get the .901 and then download the modified version and then hope that way works out.

Oh and one more thing, the one reason why I wanted to use Titanium Back up is so that I dont have to spend about 20 minutes putting apps back onto my homescreen. Do you think the backup through Go Launcher will eliminate this problem?
  5. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    @dr0idg0d23
    Phone
    Droid Bionic & Galaxy Nexus
    If I get some time next weekend I will update th3orys rom as a whole to the .901 system. Keep in mind though when I post it you must be on the .901 radio and kernel before you flash it. I will also include p3's one click upgrade and detailed instructions. Sorry I don't have time this weekend but, I have my kids and a new galaxy nexus to set up. I will try to continue th3ory's work though and keep it as up to date as I can. Very limited on time though so don't expect me to pump things out even near as fast as th3ory did.

DROID BIONIC
    droidth3ory's KIN3XT v1.0
    GALAXY NEXUS
    droidth3ory's AXIOM v2.3
    NEED HELP???
    email droidgod23@gmail.com
    Twitter: @dr0idg0d23

6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Twitter
    benuti1
    Phone
    Bionic, Note2, Razr HD MAX X
    Quote Originally Posted by yutzyscott View Post
    If I get some time next weekend I will update th3orys rom as a whole to the .901 system. Keep in mind though when I post it you must be on the .901 radio and kernel before you flash it. I will also include p3's one click upgrade and detailed instructions. Sorry I don't have time this weekend but, I have my kids and a new galaxy nexus to set up. I will try to continue th3ory's work though and keep it as up to date as I can. Very limited on time though so don't expect me to pump things out even near as fast as th3ory did.

Thanks that would be a real help. I got everything all ready to go. It would be nice to see if Im doing it wright Im on 5.5.893 now so all I have to do is go back to my backup of 5.5.893 foreveroot and flash the 901 zip I have on my sd card. Im gonna give the OTA one more week and if it doesnt come Im gonna flash it.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid bionic
    will the webtop hacks work on 901?
  8. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Twitter
    @dr0idg0d23
    Phone
    Droid Bionic & Galaxy Nexus
    I don't use webtop so I don't know. All I can suggest is upgrading to it and try it out. If it doesn't work then you can downgrade. By reusing p3's one click again.

DROID BIONIC
    droidth3ory's KIN3XT v1.0
    GALAXY NEXUS
    droidth3ory's AXIOM v2.3
    NEED HELP???
    email droidgod23@gmail.com
    Twitter: @dr0idg0d23

9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    1kamisan
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadahiro View Post
    Oh and one more thing, the one reason why I wanted to use Titanium Back up is so that I dont have to spend about 20 minutes putting apps back onto my homescreen. Do you think the backup through Go Launcher will eliminate this problem?
    Screen restore with go or launcher pro works perfect- tibu screen restore should work- one nice aspect of restoring the screen is that any apps you forgot to restore have default icons on the screen.
    While I am thinking of it, heres a TIBU trick--- if its restoring and gets stuck--- install the same app from the market and after that install the TIBU one will finish and you will have the data as well... (worked for stupid zombies, fanboys, light racer 3d (games my 11yr old likes))
    You are given much only as a test- to see if you will give it away. Most people fail this test.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    1kamisan
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by yutzyscott View Post
    If I get some time next weekend I will update th3orys rom as a whole to the .901 system.
    So not just just the .901's system/libs?
    That would be very cool. 901 camera is pretty decent. I would guess other aspects of the files are improved as well.
    I am running the AOSP camera addon from eclipse AOSP Camera and installed in bionic bootstrap then removed the blur camera. (link should take you to megauppload for it) And it works fine. It is not an ECLIPSE special, just the AOSP version of camera.apk... If you do not uninstall the moto version of camera it double up the system camera icon and 90% regardless of which icon you pick launches the moto camera, 10% it launches the AOSP camera. Once you remove the moto the other works find.. Both front and back cameras work. Faster focus.. The 901 camera also has faster focus.

WEBTOP works. Its choppy though. I.E. apps load SLOW. browser 100%, gallery 100%, pandora took 4 minutes to load. But no mod its working. Just a $4.00 cable from amazon
    Last edited by kamisan; 12-31-2011 at 08:43 AM.
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Links