Since my computer is rather old (something like year 2000; 32 bit for sure) and is running on an Ubunt 12 / Mint 14 I had no problem with that.
The only issue that I had was that I got stuck into this error:
"/system/bin/sh: /storage/rfs0/pwn: not found"
After several attempts I found out that there was a last problem which was that the phone was looking for "rfs1" (on top of Files windows, when you connect the RAZT to the remote "share" folder you should read rfs0 or rsf1 or something similar) while the "run.sh" on linux was using "rsf0" so I edite the "run.sh" file in the folder /tmp/share (you should find that at line 47):
echo "[+] Rooting phone..."
echo "[+] Your phone may appear to reboot. Please ignore this and continue with the exploit."
$adb shell /storage/rfs0/pwn
-------> I modified that last line (#47) into: $adb shell /storage/rfs1/pwn
then I saved and re-applied the last part of the ROOT procedure and it worked smoothly.
I hope that helps.