DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: [MOD] 1% Battery for Stock .232 .235 .238 **Now Includes Webtop

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsaucev2 View Post
    Yep.
    i would try booting into recovery on you phone and wiping cache partition.. if that still doesnt work.. i think i have heard of some people being able to keep root from 905 to 232 with "Voodoo OTA Root Keeper".. so if you want to can try going back to 905 (there are many ways.. but i think safest is with SamuriHL's House of Bionic) and then rooting 905 with "motofail" not razers edge.. and then installing voodoo ota rootkeeper from play store and following instructions in the app to save/backup root.. and then re-install the 232 update and then go into voodoo ota rootkeeper and restore root.. hopefully that'll work for ya

if not.. or if you dont feel like doing all that.. then the only i wold try is trying it on the newest possible comp i can find access too.

good luck bud.. lemme know what happens

**Ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but ive received a few requests to add one.. so if you enjoy my work, and would like to buy me a beer or help put some gas in my car, that would be awesome! but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED! Thanks**
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by dluke View Post
    i would try booting into recovery on you phone and wiping cache partition.. if that still doesnt work.. i think i have heard of some people being able to keep root from 905 to 232 with "Voodoo OTA Root Keeper".. so if you want to can try going back to 905 (there are many ways.. but i think safest is with SamuriHL's House of Bionic) and then rooting 905 with "motofail" not razers edge.. and then installing voodoo ota rootkeeper from play store and following instructions in the app to save/backup root.. and then re-install the 232 update and then go into voodoo ota rootkeeper and restore root.. hopefully that'll work for ya

if not.. or if you dont feel like doing all that.. then the only i wold try is trying it on the newest possible comp i can find access too.

good luck bud.. lemme know what happens
    I was thinking about trying that next. I don't know if it is worthy of mention, that this is a refurbished unit sent from verizon in mid-July. The funny part is that functionally, the phone has been an absolute dream, even pretty solid 4g back on GB.

Think I'm going to try the cache wipe first, although I'm pretty sure I tried that too, followed by the fxz business.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Well here's an interesting development. rsd lite doesn't recognize my phone in ap fastboot mode, and on the phone it still says connect usb data cable even though it is. It is the moto cable but I guess that means I'm not going anywhere, software wise.

edit: is this happening because this isn't the actual bionic that came with this cable?

also, do you guys think a fdr would help at all, because I'm open to trying that if it might help, but if not I don't wanna spend a few hours getting my phone back to how I have it if I don't need to
    Last edited by rocketsaucev2; 08-28-2012 at 09:10 AM.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X
    Has nothing to do with one bionic vs another. I have 2. A 8gb refurb i got last fall and a 16gb I got new in march or april. I don't even know which cable/charger came with which phone anymore. You want to root that gb with motofail ics so that the root will voodoo thru to ics. Regular motofail won't carry thru even protected. That's one of the main reasons sarge patched it.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    how would i go about getting this to work for my galaxy nexus? tried flashing it over and got stuck in a bootloop.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by r1nstang View Post
    how would i go about getting this to work for my galaxy nexus? tried flashing it over and got stuck in a bootloop.
    im sure theres gotta be some 1% Mods for the galaxy nexus.. here try this http://bit.ly/MYfhNk

**Ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but ive received a few requests to add one.. so if you enjoy my work, and would like to buy me a beer or help put some gas in my car, that would be awesome! but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED! Thanks**
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    *** OP Updated with the mods for the new .242 leak ***

8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X
    The most secret test is when you don't know you're being tested
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X
    Muahahhhahahahahajaja
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    The Beast Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by r1nstang View Post
    sorry but really?
    "If it was easy, then you would beable to do it" Duh
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Links