First off, Hello to all, my name is Angel. I'm not entirely sure if I'm posting this in the right area or not, so I do apologize in advance if this doesn't belong here. I've had my bionic a few months now, and I've become interested in rooting it (for all the obvious reasons) so I started browsing and doing research. I have a pretty strong technical background so, none of this is confusing to me, I'm just not seeing what I'm doing wrong. Maybe one of you can help me out?
Droid Bionic 5.9.905 (just to make sure we're on the same page)
- USB connection set to "Charge Only."
- USB debugging is checked.
- Motorola drivers are installed and up to date.
- Downloaded Motofail and extracted zip file to desktop.
- Running "run.bat" from extracted Motofail folder as admin
- Command prompt comes out/looks like it's doing it's thing, but everything fails.
- Phone reboots twice with command prompt, and nothing.
I took some screen shots of my desktop to give you all a visual.
If anyone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!