Let me check my crystal ball.....it says....No idea. Not enough information to answer that question. Generally that's ADB not playing nice with your phone for which there's 100 possible reasons.
Check out my BRAND NEW FAQ that may (or probably not) contain answers....
Last edited by SamuriHL; 09-14-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Alright well it did it the first time I FXZ'ed back and went past it, then got stuck on flash .232, so I closed out and manually flashed from sd card in stock recovery. Then again when trying to root with razors edge tool. So not sure myself what daemon even is...
Hey SamuriHL, I have a quick question, I have done the following to do my upgrades to the leaked versions, and I am downloading my downloads from this thread and double checking the hack code.
1. Install HoB, with all the leaked files needed.
2. Plug phone into USB Data Cable (I use the one that came with the phone), with phone set to MTP Mode.
3. Run HoB
4. Choose to Push Update to SDCard-EXT.
5. Choose Install Update (xxx)
6. After all is said and done, the phone now has the lights for the touch buttons lit up, but the screen backlight is on, but phone does nothing (The screen is blank), wiping cache doesn't fix this
7. Do a FDR on phone, it now boots but I have lost all installed apps and their data, files on card is still intact though.
8. Root Phone (Works like a charm, I use RazrEdge Method)
I have also tried to update using the reinstall option with same results.
Am I doing something wrong, or is there a glitch within my specific Bionic? I do have the Bionic I bought on release date and have yet to be forced to return it to Verizon for issues.
I am on the 244 update, and would like to be able to upgrade without loosing apps each time. I have searched but didn't find anyone else with this issue.
Don't know. Once RSD is finished flashing, you boot into recovery, install the update, wipe the cache, then reboot and let ICS upgrade script run and it should be good to go. I've never had anything like a boot loop (what you're describing) happen to me.
o) Will NOT apply the update in recovery for you...that is, and will always be, a manual process. Follow the menus!
o) Will NOT work if you skip steps that you think "aren't necessary".
That would be from the OP you read before doing anything with your phone. As was this part...
o) NOTE: By downloading this you are acknowledging that you've read this ENTIRE post!
So yes, you missed a step.
Still having some massive instability with data. Keeps dropping from 3g to nothing or 1x, then it tries to find 4g and wont connect to anything then finally connects to 3g and 1 minute later it drops it again... I really need to be able to turn off 4g so all it does is stay on 3g...
Am i allowed to be lazy and just ask now who's on the 244 build? I'm Still on 232 but my crack flasher is twitching with nothing new for my x2 and fassy.