DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 146 of 331 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3303
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

  1. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Which is why I have both a full and keep data option for those really tricky situations.
  2. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL
    Which is why I have both a full and keep data option for those really tricky situations.
    Ever thought about compressing ur HOB lol would save time in downloading
  3. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL
    Which is why I have both a full and keep data option for those really tricky situations.
    Oh an fyi working on trying to get JB in my fxzs
  4. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Ever thought about compressing ur HOB lol would save time in downloading
    It IS compressed. Sad ain't it? LOL
  5. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Oh an fyi working on trying to get JB in my fxzs
    Can we get an OTA ICS first?? ROFLMAO!
  6. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

    Can we get an OTA ICS first?? ROFLMAO!
    No cuz the bionic will not be receiving JB :'( stupid Motorola an compress it more?
  7. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    I won't keep the bionic long enough to care. In November I'm making a decision one way or the other about what phone I get. As for compression, that's why I broke up the installers so you only get what you need. Components only need to be downloaded once. The update installers are one time downloads, as well. The script itself is very small.
  8. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL
    I won't keep the bionic long enough to care. In November I'm making a decision one way or the other about what phone I get. As for compression, that's why I broke up the installers so you only get what you need. Components only need to be downloaded once. The update installers are one time downloads, as well. The script itself is very small.
    If motor would support it more than a yr this phone could last a long time
  9. Senior Droid
    marleyinoc's Avatar
    Member #
    62406
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    174
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Bionic Safestrap/Th3ory/CM7a
    Samuri, you've given me piece of mind the last few months. Hate to see you focus on another phone. You've used jb on the bionic, right? So buttery. Sure you don't want to stick with it for another year?
  10. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by marleyinoc
    Samuri, you've given me piece of mind the last few months. Hate to see you focus on another phone. You've used jb on the bionic, right? So buttery. Sure you don't want to stick with it for another year?
    Cm10 JB has a lot of work though not even close to prime time

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. No stop data hangs and data loss
    By mafiafan123 in forum Thunderbolt Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 12:08 AM
  2. Data loss
    By cbryant1809 in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 11:01 AM
  3. Droid X 3G data loss and loss of hotspot
    By sdavis630 in forum Droid X Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:07 AM
  4. Data Loss?
    By chewy74 in forum LithiumMod
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 08:37 AM
  5. data loss!!! Help
    By drummerq in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 08:51 PM

Search tags for this page

downgrade bionic 902
,
downgrade to 902
,
downgrade xt875
,

house of bionic

,
house of bionic download
,
houseofbionic
,

samurai house of bionic

,
unfortunately motorola services has stopped
,
unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped
,
xt875 downgrade
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+