So that definitely just bricked my phone...
Phone does not charge in ap fastboot mode. Rsdlite will fail if battery is low.
Need to charge battery:
1. Find someone with a bionic that will let you charge your battery in their phone.
2. Go to verizon and see if they can charge your battery in an external charger.
3. Buy an extra battery (they usually come with enough charge to restore your phone).
4. Buy an external battery charger.
5. buy a motorola factory flash cable. This type of cable has a different pin out and has the +5v on pin 1 which bypasses the battery and powers the device directly even without a battery inserted at all. here is a link... http://shop.teamblackhat.info/
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums