DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Please Help! Fastboot Invalid CDT

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Please Help! Fastboot Invalid CDT

Whenever I try to turn on my bionic it goest to an AP fastboot screen and reads invalid cdt and at the bottom says invalid CG Version(CG:cdt) two times. I had used the return to update path one click method and lost root. I attempted to use the method one more time so I could forever root before applying the 901 update and this screen has been here for 5 hours now. please help if anyone has any ideas.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    At the bottom of the OP download the 901fix.zip file. If your running P3's method drop the files in the same directory or in the same dirrctory your running fastboot.exe from for that matter. your phone should be in fastboot mode with the error. just run the 901fix.bat file and it should reboot with no issue.

Edit: forgot the URL http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/d...ck-method.html
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    okay so i downloaded the file, then unzipped it and opened it. I dragged the .bat file into my fastbootrecovery file and ran it and the command screen opened on my pc and my phone rebooted, however it went back to the same screen, am I doing something wrong?
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    any advice anyone? I have tried the above listed method over 15 times and to no avail, now whenver I run the fix the status changes to battery low cannot program I would greatly appreciate any help, I need my phone for work purposes.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    droid bionic
    Reboot your computer, at least that's what I've had to do anytime P3's stuff doesn't work for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I rebooted my pc and tried it again, no luck :-(. Now my phones battery is dead, and it seems as though it is not even holding a charge.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    droid bionic
    Battery doesn't charge in the phone with out functioning OS. You'll need an external charger. I got mine when I bought my Bionic. If no charger base available, swap batteries with another bionic. I've hear other have gotten a charged battery swap at a Verizon when they were hung up, haven't tried it myself.

On you original problem shut down what ever you can on your PC, something on your PC, apparently even after reboot, is interfering with the setup. Also are you connecting USB cable directly to competer, i.e. not thru a hub?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Okay I switched from my extended battery to my standard one and it has juice again. And yes I am using my usb wire from my charger. I literally cannot escape the flashboot screen with the invalid cdt error
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    what files did you download? There should be more than the .bat file you placed in your directory.

There should be a cdt.bin file.Place both the .bin file and the .bat file you have fastboot.exe

Through the command prompt run this command: fastboot devices you should see your device. if so then run the .bat file. this should fix your issue. If you cant see it than there is another issue we need to resolve first.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    115 times
    Phone
    Bionic, Gnex, N7, RMHD, G2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrToneBonez View Post
    Okay I switched from my extended battery to my standard one and it has juice again. And yes I am using my usb wire from my charger. I literally cannot escape the flashboot screen with the invalid cdt error
    here is the pathsaver with all the extra files already in it Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    while your phone is in fastboot open the folder and click on the 901fix file. it should reboot in a matter of seconds.

credit goes to P3Droid, RealBBB, CellZealot
    Last edited by bweN diorD; 12-27-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links