Overclock Bionic/Droid3 [Instructions]
Droid Forums, XDA, nor any Developer/Member will be responsible for any hack you push to your device...
An experimental hack from XDA to overclock your XT860/XT862
This will not survive a reboot so if it doesn't work for you and causes your device to reboot all will be back to normal upon start up
- Downloaded File
- Root Access
- Root Explorer
- Terminal Emulator
- Set CPU
- Download the file and unzip it to your SD card
- Put 1100, 1200, etc files in /data/local via root explorer
- Go into setcpu and set max/min both to 1000 on mot_hotplug.
- Go into terminal and type su, grant superuser permissions.
- Type cd data/local to change the directory.
- Type chmod 755 ./1200 to change the permissions of your overclock file.
- Type ./1200 to change the clock speed (you will get confirmation)
Make sure you put the ./ before the clock speed
This Hack was made possible by yang.felix and Rick#2 from XDA