Here is an update to clarify my setup.
To answer some questions:
1. The sole purpose for this mod is for the two 9.2 inch headrest monitors. Please don't assume I will be driving around with Netflix running on my main screen. The main head unit screen can be switched between inputs and stock navigation.
2. Yes my car is old. 2003 Lexus GS 300
3. Yes, my car comes with a tape deck and also a 6 disc changer in the glove box.
3. Yes, the head unit is the factory navigation screen. I installed an rgb video converter to switch between stock navigation and other inputs. There is also a digital video/audio source switch box installed as well. The input signal is then sent to a video amplifier and distributed to the headrests and stock screen.
4. Yes, my stock head unit is touch screen, but does not work with the phone.
5. I already had a hdmi to composite converter prior to getting the Droid Bionic.
6. The extra wire you see in the photo is a 3.5mm audio cable for my fm transmitter. Since I have installed the hdmi from the phone, all the sound is routed from the hdmi cable back into the composite converter, then to the fm module, as well as the video amplifier. No need for the 3.5mm cable anymore.
7. I have had my car audio/system like this for years. All I did was integrate the phone into the setup.
8. Yes, every time I dock the phone, I can choose webtop/mirror modes.
9. Yes, I can run Google navigation on all the screens.
10. Youtube app will show on the car screens, but the phone itself goes black while playing video. TV.com app shows on the car screens, but is will not scale to fit the screens.
Here are some more photos:
I think I answered all the questions so far. I will answer future questions asap. Thanks for looking.