DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Best Case?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    VZ case is garbage - kickstand is nice, but slippery, ends exposed, plastic is gonna wear out and then phone is gonna fall out, and large profile for extended battery that's just empty space if you don't have one

otterbox is too big

seidio is making a holster/case combo, but they told me it won't have a kickstand, and won't say when it will be
    released

body glove is supposedly shipping next week, beltclip/case/kickstand, nice but screen faces out so may be dangerous

other ideas?
  2. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dnyc View Post
    VZ case is garbage - kickstand is nice, but slippery, ends exposed, plastic is gonna wear out and then phone is gonna fall out, and large profile for extended battery that's just empty space if you don't have one

otterbox is too big

seidio is making a holster/case combo, but they told me it won't have a kickstand, and won't say when it will be
    released

body glove is supposedly shipping next week, beltclip/case/kickstand, nice but screen faces out so may be dangerous

other ideas?
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this. I love the vz case. Fits firmly, works on all docks, including car. With the front cover on, bottom and top are covered, and even without the front cover/belt clip on the whole front is exposed just as any other case, to me it has a nice textured feel to it. Kickstand works great. Its not huge. And all around looks professional and sharp. Without the front covers on the top and bottom corner are covered, where most damage is done when dropped. Its hard to drop a phone and have it land perfectly flat on the top or bottom. With the front cover on it also looks great, this is just my opinion and I'm a stiggler for perfection. I'm not a big case fan myself, never bought one before.. but being able to use it in the car dock with cover on is great.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

otterbox is too big

released

other ideas?
    I didn't like for the VZW hard shell/ holster either (sorry Shadez ) I figured I would end up waiting for the Seidio Surface case.

I did find this while looking around - it looks a lot like the Sedio case/holster combo but for less money than the VZW case/holster.

No kickstand and only for regular battery. I might give it a try.

$21.99 shipped - Technocel Snap-On Cover w/ Holster for Motorola Bionic XT875, Black M875HOC
  4. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GBH2 View Post
    I didn't like for the VZW hard shell/ holster either (sorry Shadez ) I figured I would end up waiting for the Seidio Surface case.

I did find this while looking around - it looks a lot like the Sedio case/holster combo but for less money than the VZW case/holster.

No kickstand and only for regular battery. I might give it a try.

$21.99 shipped - Technocel Snap-On Cover w/ Holster for Motorola Bionic XT875, Black M875HOC
    No need to appologize For me the kickstand was a must, as I like to be able to sit it up and watch videos, and like I said, works with all the docks... like everything else, it all comes down to personal preference and what your happy with ... (Still might post Sly and the family stone's everyday people if CJM doesn't see this 1st) <g>
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    the Technocel combo looks nice

and just found these gadgets - stick-on kickstands that might be able to stick to back of case

New Smartphone Kickstand makes the PERFECT Riser on the Go

SetUp by Clever Stand
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Phone
    iPhone 5 and DROID MAXX
    the Technocel combo looks nice

and just found these gadgets - stick-on kickstands that might be able to stick to back of case

New Smartphone Kickstand makes the PERFECT Riser on the Go

SetUp by Clever Stand

LOL! Sorry, those are funny to me. Just my opinion, but I'd never attach anything that hokey looking to my phones.
    I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic, OG Droid
    Why would anyone make (or buy) something that keeps their phone on their hip with the display facing out?
  8. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMcDroid View Post
    Why would anyone make (or buy) something that keeps their phone on their hip with the display facing out?
    Thats one of the reasons I like the one I got from VZW, I slide the front belt clip on and it covers the screen and still isn't big.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic

I bought this case in all black and love it. Ive had my phone in and out of the case at least twice a day since i got the bionic on 9/8 and the silicone is still in the same shape it was when i bought it. The only thing i didnt like was that the silicone covers the notification led so i took a small fabric punch and put a hole right through the silicone and voila! a perfect hole. I havent tried to use it with the car dock yet so i cant confirm or deny whether or not it works with the case. All in all im pretty happy with it right now.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti87 View Post
    I bought this case in all black and love it. Ive had my phone in and out of the case at least twice a day since i got the bionic on 9/8 and the silicone is still in the same shape it was when i bought it. The only thing i didnt like was that the silicone covers the notification led so i took a small fabric punch and put a hole right through the silicone and voila! a perfect hole. I havent tried to use it with the car dock yet so i cant confirm or deny whether or not it works with the case. All in all im pretty happy with it right now.
    Yeah it is a nice case, and not being able to see the notification light is my only gripe... What kind of punch did you use to punch the hole in it? Can you take a picture of your phone case? I would do it but i want a CLEAN hole all the way through..
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Links