Droid 4 No Service
Help please...phone has no sservice. did check thru help>mobile network>network mode...it was global set it to LTE nothing happened.Took to Verizon store, tech claimed to have moved from Global to LTE/CDMA but when I got back home it went to No Service again!! What is going on? Can someone help me? Please?
I have been having the same problem, ish, I'm not on ICS so no global. But I just get gray bars / no data. I recent got 3G but I think its gone again.
Now I just found no messages or texts going thru either!! Phone was fine til yesterday!!
Hey! Could be a few things here..
Originally Posted by Silverfox616
1. Check your sim card. Take it out and put it back in. You have to take the back cover off with the tool / paperclip. The simcard is located under the SD card. (SIM could be defective. Verizon has tons of them for free at your local store.)
2. Root your phone, download the app "LTE OnOff" and make sure that the setting is on "LTE/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA"
3. Verizon might be working on your local cell towers (highly unlikely)
4. Phone might be defective. Demand replacement.
5. Try a factory reset. (Last thing I would do if Verizon tries to charge you)
Hope this helps!
Just so you all know, I tried taking out my simcard and putting it back in. Seems to all work now. But seem to sometimes drop data, might take it in.
this is my 3rd replacement 2nd sim card....must be something with this phone i'm taking it in today and they are giving me the phone of my choice which is nice and all but i really like the physical keyboard
No need to root to download/use "LTE OnOff" It works fine on a stock phone.