I'm going to briefly summarize what happened,
- Upgraded Gingerbread to ICS Leak 213
- Removed some /system files (VZW Apps)
- Today tried to upgrade to ICS Leak 215, failed due to missing files
- Attempted to restore /system files using the provided dump, BOOTLOOP
- Used Safestrap Recovery to make a Nandroid backup and analyze filesystem...
- Got frustrated due to hayday mishap and ended up formatting /system /data and /cache
I still have access to Fastboot and Stock Recovery, but at this point I'm at a loss for what to do.
I figure once the 4.0.4 ICS Fastboot files leak I'll be better off, but understand that flashing the Gingebread might not be the best idea.
Please, your thoughts...