DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: LiquidSmooth 2.3.7

  1. Master Droid
    kenji91's Avatar
    Member #
    262812
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    458
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #1

    LiquidSmooth 2.3.7

    So I downloaded the latest LiquidSmooth ROM - 2.3.7, on Android 4.3.1. But in SS 3.65, when I try to install it, I get an instant error. Anyone know why or how I can fix it??
    Eclipse JB 1.1.1
    LiquidSmooth JB 2.3.7
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    kwyrt's Avatar
    Member #
    233912
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    368
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid 4 - Stock Rooted
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    So I downloaded the latest LiquidSmooth ROM - 2.3.7, on Android 4.3.1. But in SS 3.65, when I try to install it, I get an instant error. Anyone know why or how I can fix it??
    I think it is probably using the old install script that worked on safestrap 3.11. Eclipse has the same issue. I am guessing if you downgrade to safestrap 3.11 and install in the proper ROM slot (Either 2 or 3. Can't remember for sure which one) it should work. Then you can re-upgrade to 3.65. That is what I had to do to get Eclipse up and running.
  4. Master Droid
    kenji91's Avatar
    Member #
    262812
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    458
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyrt View Post
    I think it is probably using the old install script that worked on safestrap 3.11. Eclipse has the same issue. I am guessing if you downgrade to safestrap 3.11 and install in the proper ROM slot (Either 2 or 3. Can't remember for sure which one) it should work. Then you can re-upgrade to 3.65. That is what I had to do to get Eclipse up and running.
    Thanks for this! You were 100% right.

    However, now that I'm on 2.3.7, I keep dropping 4G/LTE. Like every few minutes, it seems to drop. I tried a complete wipe and reinstall and it still happens periodically. Any ideas?
    Eclipse JB 1.1.1
    LiquidSmooth JB 2.3.7
  5. Droid
    tdilts's Avatar
    Member #
    127434
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    Thanks for this! You were 100% right.

    However, now that I'm on 2.3.7, I keep dropping 4G/LTE. Like every few minutes, it seems to drop. I tried a complete wipe and reinstall and it still happens periodically. Any ideas?
    I quit using LiquidSmooth many months ago. It never was stable on the Droid 4. I can't speak for other devices though. I loved that ROM too... I just wish it didn't have all the bugs and problems for this device.
    Last edited by tdilts; 12-13-2013 at 02:22 PM.
  6. Master Droid
    kenji91's Avatar
    Member #
    262812
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    458
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tdilts View Post
    I quit using LiquidSmooth many months ago. It never was stable on the Droid 4. I can't speak for other devices though. I loved that ROM too... I just wish it didn't have all the bugs and problems for this device.
    What is your rom of choice now?
    Eclipse JB 1.1.1
    LiquidSmooth JB 2.3.7
  7. Droid
    tdilts's Avatar
    Member #
    127434
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    75
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #6
    Eclipse. Not sure about future development on that ROM though. myfishbear accepted a few donations from people (including myself) then never updated the ROM again. As much as that bothers me, I still use his ROM because it's stable.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Unofficial Liquidsmooth 4.3 XT926 & XT925
    By jsnweitzel in forum RAZR HD/MAXX HD Development and Hacking
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:18 PM
  2. [ROM] LiquidSmooth 4.2.2 for the Razr HD XT926 & XT925
    By jsnweitzel in forum RAZR HD/MAXX HD Development and Hacking
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:51 PM
  3. [AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.1
    By amplified in forum Galaxy Nexus ROMS
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 12:08 PM
  4. Gmail no longer pushing messages - running liquidsmooth 1.25
    By buffhawk84 in forum Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 07:30 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:04 PM

Search tags for this page

droid 4 rom
,
liquid jb 2.37 install
,

liquid smooth 2.3

,

liquid smooth rom for htc rezound

,

liquidsmooth 2.37

,
liquidsmooth 2.37 htc rezound
,

liquidsmooth 2.37 htc rezound download

,
liquidsmooth 2.37 razr
,

liquidsmooth 4.3

,
liquidsmooth razr
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+