DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 336
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Eclipse JB for Droid 4

  1. Developer
    myfishbear's Avatar
    Member #
    166160
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in the sea. sometimes on land as well
    Posts
    1,289
    Liked
    124 times
    Twitter
    myfishbear
    Phone
    Droid 1, 4, DNA
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by komani86 View Post
    Noticed that my touch screen doesnt work anymore when I slide out my keyboard. This happened since yesterday when I still was on D4HD2.0. Was hoping it was a software issue so I re-installed stock 4.1 via droid razr utility and installed v1.06 afterwards. Didnt help.


    Anyone else had this problem? When I'm in landscape touch works, but as soon as I slide out the qwerty it doesnt respond anymore. I can type though.

    Added gsm patch btw to flash after installing rom, adjusted the v1.06 build.prop for it.
    im not having that problem.... try factory resetting, wipe everything, and then reinstall the rom. it also could be a worn flex cable it happens sometimes with the slide out keyboard.
  2. Senior Droid
    bofis's Avatar
    Member #
    164795
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    202
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Is anyone else having keymap issues with this ROM. I had previously used the keymap patch to fix things under ICS, but as there wasn't a keymap patch in the JB-Patches folder I did not want to try it. Either way, I cannot seem to type : or other symbols that appear printed on our keyboard while using the keyboard. They resolve to different symbols instead. I'll try 1.0.6 tonight and hope that addresses this...
  3. Junior Droid
    komani86's Avatar
    Member #
    317420
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by myfishbear View Post
    im not having that problem.... try factory resetting, wipe everything, and then reinstall the rom. it also could be a worn flex cable it happens sometimes with the slide out keyboard.
    Think its the flex cable, tried everything (reinstall stock, factory reset, wipe, reinstall) and it doesnt seem to be software based. Really sucks, because im dutch and can't really send it to the warranty center in the USA. Any clue where I can get such a cable repaired besides motorola's headquarters?

    I also have keymap issues btw, didnt look at that yet but I know it was some setting in the language&input tab.
  4. Developer
    myfishbear's Avatar
    Member #
    166160
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in the sea. sometimes on land as well
    Posts
    1,289
    Liked
    124 times
    Twitter
    myfishbear
    Phone
    Droid 1, 4, DNA
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by bofis View Post
    Is anyone else having keymap issues with this ROM. I had previously used the keymap patch to fix things under ICS, but as there wasn't a keymap patch in the JB-Patches folder I did not want to try it. Either way, I cannot seem to type : or other symbols that appear printed on our keyboard while using the keyboard. They resolve to different symbols instead. I'll try 1.0.6 tonight and hope that addresses this...
    I'm not able to recreate your prob. wipe data and factory reset b4 you install 1.0.6
  5. RueTheDayTrebek's Avatar
    Member #
    256256
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid 4 (Rooted)
    My Smart Actions went away after I installed 1.0.6 I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing seems to help. When it's installed, I get no triggers or other options.

    Can I dirty flash back to 1.0.4?

    Anyone have the same issues?
  6. Droid
    DSM4rill's Avatar
    Member #
    202490
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    49
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    @DSM4rill
    Phone
    Droid RAZR and Droid 4
    1.0.6. is thorough on my device. Better batt life and smooth.

    No problems.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Senior Droid
    bofis's Avatar
    Member #
    164795
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    202
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Hmm, I'm still having issues with the symbol : and " keys, which for me type < and > instead. Installing the ROM clears out the system folder, which is where I thought keymap settings were held. Any way you could make a flash that restores the default keymap since mine does not seem to want to work right? :-)
  8. Developer
    myfishbear's Avatar
    Member #
    166160
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in the sea. sometimes on land as well
    Posts
    1,289
    Liked
    124 times
    Twitter
    myfishbear
    Phone
    Droid 1, 4, DNA
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by bofis View Post
    Hmm, I'm still having issues with the symbol : and " keys, which for me type < and > instead. Installing the ROM clears out the system folder, which is where I thought keymap settings were held. Any way you could make a flash that restores the default keymap since mine does not seem to want to work right? :-)
    in safe strap del your romslot for eclipse. then make a new one. format it, wipe cache, davilik cache, and factory reset it. then install the rom. let it boot and don't restore any olde data using tib or nandroid.
  9. Developer
    myfishbear's Avatar
    Member #
    166160
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in the sea. sometimes on land as well
    Posts
    1,289
    Liked
    124 times
    Twitter
    myfishbear
    Phone
    Droid 1, 4, DNA
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by RueTheDayTrebek View Post
    My Smart Actions went away after I installed 1.0.6 I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing seems to help. When it's installed, I get no triggers or other options.

    Can I dirty flash back to 1.0.4?

    Anyone have the same issues?
    yeah i guess. i removed smart actions framework so its gone... it uses too much cpu and power cuz its constantly monitoring all sorts of sensors.
  10. Droid
    Froyo's Avatar
    Member #
    111998
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    69
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Question...I noticed that your link for the speedscript addon says to flash it after oc. So does that mean the old oc zips from the ICS versions of eclipse work with the current JB versions?
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Eclipse ICS for droid 4
    By myfishbear in forum Droid 4 ROMS
    Replies: 869
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 09:31 AM
  2. looking for eclipse for droid razr
    By moreland1227 in forum Droid RAZR Themes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:51 PM
  3. New [ROM] Eclipse V2.2 for the Droid 3!
    By DroidModderX in forum Android News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:22 AM
  4. new to eclipse - droid dev.
    By sniper8752 in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:15 PM
  5. Droid with Eclipse
    By Bigmos in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:50 AM

Search tags for this page

cdma maserati 9.8.2o-72 vzw-18 1ff.xml.zip

,

droid 4 eclipse

,

droid 4 eclipse jb

,
droid 4 eclipse rom
,

droid 4 roms

,

eclipse droid 4

,
eclipse droid 4 jb
,

eclipse jb

,
eclipse jb droid 4
,
eclipse jb rom
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+