DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! I had a huge *whoops* moment

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Droid 4 - Stock Rooted

Re: Help! I had a huge *whoops* moment

Quote Originally Posted by GotnFX View Post
    Kwyrt..you seem really knowledgeable about Safestrap.. So someone in the maxx section wants to update to JB leak, but is getting the SS splash screen. He is on .211 rooted, but I don't know if he is on a Custom ROM..he can't see SS in his app drawer..but when he goes into Files he sees the SS folders...when he powers down the splash screen shows up and is disabled..is it safe to just delete the SS folder?
    Oh man. Quit feeding my ego. LOL

Updating to a Moto JB leak is a horse of a different color in my experience and really doesn't involve safestrap. When I updated to an ICS leak for the first time on my D4, I ended up fastbooting GB on my device to wipe out all traces of safestrap and any changes it made to my system. I guess my advice would be to fastboot ICS, then flash the leak from stock recovery. Like I said, that's what worked for me updating to an ICS leak with my D4. But I would really get some advice from someone with a Razr who's actually done it though first.

Sent from my Droid 4 - LiquidSmooth
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Phone
    Motorola RAZR MAXX
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyrt View Post

Oh man. Quit feeding my ego. LOL

Updating to a Moto JB leak is a horse of a different color in my experience and really doesn't involve safestrap. When I updated to an ICS leak for the first time on my D4, I ended up fastbooting GB on my device to wipe out all traces of safestrap and any changes it made to my system. I guess my advice would be to fastboot ICS, then flash the leak from stock recovery. Like I said, that's what worked for me updating to an ICS leak with my D4. But I would really get some advice from someone with a Razr who's actually done it though first.

Sent from my Droid 4 - LiquidSmooth
    Lol! All good kwyrt! Just thought I'd ask...but thanks for responding.. I am not sure if the guy did fast boot back to stock ICS...maybe this is what he needs to do..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links