DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

1. ndd
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnweitzel View Post
    Hash made those changes overnight. Before I ran the build this morning.

Sent from my LiquidSmooth XT926 using Tapatalk 2

is rotation working for anyone? I've tried both Liquid-JB-v2.3.1-OFFICIAL-maserati.zip from jsnweitzel and Liquid-JB-NIGHTLY-May-08-2013-03.11.42-Maserati.zip, and neither one gives me working rotation on my droid 4...
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    I'm using the latest build by Jsnweitzel. Rotation does work after turning auto- rotate back on

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
  3. ndd
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaJake View Post
    I'm using the latest build by Jsnweitzel. Rotation does work after turning auto- rotate back on
    interesting. doesn't work for me. tried wiping the slot and re-installing. tried turning auto-rotate off and on. are you using the nova launcher? my phone says kernel version

3.0.8-g38569e4 jsnweitzel@jsnweitzel-NY428AA-ABA-p6110f #2

Build number

liquid_maserati-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.jsnweitzel.20130506.070547 test-keys

is that what you're running?
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Same build as yours, and I am also running Nova launcher. Nova doesn't rotate, and I assumed it was some setting that needed modified but I didn't look too hard as I don't intend to have a rotating launcher, but I went into my messaging app and sure enough got it into landscape mode without opening the keyboard.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
  5. ndd
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaJake View Post
    Same build as yours, and I am also running Nova launcher. Nova doesn't rotate, and I assumed it was some setting that needed modified but I didn't look too hard as I don't intend to have a rotating launcher, but I went into my messaging app and sure enough got it into landscape mode without opening the keyboard.
    Hah! that was it. nova wasn't set to auto-rotate by default. that can be changed in 'nova settings', 'look and feel'. and auto-rotate has to be on in the phone settings, too. thanks!
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    aww crud, can't set the custom carrier anymore. I liked having Eff You Verizon Wireless. Oh well.

Anyway, loving everything else about this, Thanks jsnweitzel
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Of course this comes up now that my D4 is a cool paperweight....now I got to get it working
  8. ndd
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    this isn't really a ROM question, but perhaps someone has run into this. I used TB to backup my apps on my eclipse ROM slot, and then went to my liquid smooth slot to restore them. unfortunately, TB doesn't have a list of apps that can be restored. the backup folder is on the ext card, and has stuff in it, and TB can see them, as I can run 'verify' on that folder, and it works just fine. it seems to just be the restore part that doesn't see the backup. any ideas?
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ndd View Post
    this isn't really a ROM question, but perhaps someone has run into this. I used TB to backup my apps on my eclipse ROM slot, and then went to my liquid smooth slot to restore them. unfortunately, TB doesn't have a list of apps that can be restored. the backup folder is on the ext card, and has stuff in it, and TB can see them, as I can run 'verify' on that folder, and it works just fine. it seems to just be the restore part that doesn't see the backup. any ideas?
    The backups are stored on opposite SD cards. You have two choices - change the folder in which TB defaults to or move the TitaniumBackups folder to the opposite SD card. Then force close TB and restart it.
    Eclipse JB 1.1.1
    LiquidSmooth JB 2.3.7
  10. ndd
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji91 View Post
    The backups are stored on opposite SD cards. You have two choices - change the folder in which TB defaults to or move the TitaniumBackups folder to the opposite SD card. Then force close TB and restart it.
    don't think that's it. in liquid, I can get TB to change the backup folder to the most recent, and it tells me that there are 54 backups in that folder, so I think I'm looking at the correct SD card. but when I go to restore, there aren't any missing apps. I can verify the backup, and it offers to let me make an 'update.zip' with 54 apps in it, but nothing in restore.
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Links