DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Daily use JB?

  1. Droid Newbie
    Peimur's Avatar
    Member #
    320576
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    #1

    Question Daily use JB?

    My stock ROM recently crashed, so I'm looking to "upgrade"
    Are stable JB ROMs out for the droid 4?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Senior Droid
    outsid0r's Avatar
    Member #
    265180
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    185
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    outsid0r
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Peimur View Post
    My stock ROM recently crashed, so I'm looking to "upgrade"
    Are stable JB ROMs out for the droid 4?
    stable yes, if u need camera flash no
  4. Droid Newbie
    Peimur's Avatar
    Member #
    320576
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    #3
    oh, none of the JBs have flash working? is that only when taking pics, or is it completely nonfunctional? I use it more for a flashlight that to take pics.
    what's the most robust/stable ICS? stability is most important, but I like all the bells & whistles too
  5. Master Droid
    ws6formula350's Avatar
    Member #
    193245
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    330
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DROID4
    #4

    Re: Daily use JB?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peimur View Post
    oh, none of the JBs have flash working? is that only when taking pics, or is it completely nonfunctional? I use it more for a flashlight that to take pics.
    what's the most robust/stable ICS? stability is most important, but I like all the bells & whistles too
    It doesn't work as a flashlight...it will strobe for AF assist while the camera focuses, but it won't fire when taking a picture. Won't work as a torch with TeslaLED for me, at least.

    Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Senior Droid
    outsid0r's Avatar
    Member #
    265180
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    185
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    outsid0r
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peimur View Post
    oh, none of the JBs have flash working? is that only when taking pics, or is it completely nonfunctional? I use it more for a flashlight that to take pics.
    what's the most robust/stable ICS? stability is most important, but I like all the bells & whistles too
    eclipse is the best ICS if u ask me, love it and awesome support.
  7. Junior Droid
    badguy6916's Avatar
    Member #
    806
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    DROID!
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ws6formula350 View Post
    It doesn't work as a flashlight...it will strobe for AF assist while the camera focuses, but it won't fire when taking a picture. Won't work as a torch with TeslaLED for me, at least.

    Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
    Works in https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.flashLight Not in camera though.
  8. Junior Droid
    Aloth600's Avatar
    Member #
    118573
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Littleton, Colorado
    Posts
    22
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    #7
    the bluetooth doesn't work on any JB rom when i install so i come right back to eclipse..
  9. Senior Droid
    Panamakevin's Avatar
    Member #
    26598
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    104
    Phone
    Motorola Droid4
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloth600 View Post
    the bluetooth doesn't work on any JB rom when i install so i come right back to eclipse..
    It partially worked for me with all jb roms, I couldn't use a bluetooth headset to talk, but could play audio via bluetooth. Sometimes my headsets would work, but it was so inconsistent that I stopped using them, I love the new aokp jb, latest build I got was 12/19 and only bugs were the bluetooth headset thing, the screen rotation bug (a minor annoyance) and the no flash for camera... but my flashlight(torch) did work
  10. Junior Droid
    ab325's Avatar
    Member #
    220126
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 Global
    #9
    i have also noticed sound problems in games. i dont think they handle many sounds at once very well.
  11. Junior Droid
    Aloth600's Avatar
    Member #
    118573
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Littleton, Colorado
    Posts
    22
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Panamakevin View Post
    It partially worked for me with all jb roms, I couldn't use a bluetooth headset to talk, but could play audio via bluetooth. Sometimes my headsets would work, but it was so inconsistent that I stopped using them, I love the new aokp jb, latest build I got was 12/19 and only bugs were the bluetooth headset thing, the screen rotation bug (a minor annoyance) and the no flash for camera... but my flashlight(torch) did work
    I didn't get far enough to try the stereo part of bluetooth because i use a headset all day while working etc so if i can't make phone calls with bluetooth it can't be my daily driver. It sucks because I love the ROM and the customizations.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. is anyone using a ICS rom (daily?)
    By iTz_I3urn in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. i need a daily ics rom
    By iTz_I3urn in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 03:38 PM
  3. Daily inspection app?
    By Fire93Medic in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 06:50 PM
  4. What is your daily ROM?
    By budmonster in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 09:55 AM
  5. No Daily Battery Pull, But A Daily Restart?
    By hookbill in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:34 PM

Search tags for this page

stable jb rom droid razr

,

stable rom rezound jb

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+