DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 873
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

  1. Senior Droid
    MoonScar119's Avatar
    Member #
    85085
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    136
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by drp5069 View Post
    still no 4g for me in RC1...any suggestions?
    if you load the stock verizon image, does your 4g work? i thought i had issues once and it turned out to be fluttering 4g in my agea that i was in.

    and stupid question.... but your wifi is OFF right? this rom does not snhow 4g status while on wifi
  2. Droid
    drp5069's Avatar
    Member #
    327733
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonScar119 View Post
    if you load the stock verizon image, does your 4g work? i thought i had issues once and it turned out to be fluttering 4g in my agea that i was in.

    and stupid question.... but your wifi is OFF right? this rom does not snhow 4g status while on wifi
    yeah my wifi is off, and my 4g worked up until about 3 weeks ago when i installed one of the nightlies, and there is definitely 4g in my area. and no it doesnt work on the stock rom either
  3. Senior Droid
    MoonScar119's Avatar
    Member #
    85085
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    136
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by drp5069 View Post
    yeah my wifi is off, and my 4g worked up until about 3 weeks ago when i installed one of the nightlies, and there is definitely 4g in my area. and no it doesnt work on the stock rom either
    i would turn your phone off and reseat you sim card then reboot
  4. Master Droid
    Cstryon's Avatar
    Member #
    164851
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    398
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    droid 2
    Downloading the nightly right now. Is that the latest one or should I get the rc? Is the keyboard light staying on the only bug?

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Senior Droid
    MoonScar119's Avatar
    Member #
    85085
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    136
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cstryon View Post
    Downloading the nightly right now. Is that the latest one or should I get the rc? Is the keyboard light staying on the only bug?

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    rc1 is basically a 05/08 nightly. so yes the 05/10 would be newer. however the rc1 could be more stable because nightlys are more of a test. i download every nightly
  6. Master Droid
    Cstryon's Avatar
    Member #
    164851
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    398
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonScar119 View Post
    rc1 is basically a 05/08 nightly. so yes the 05/10 would be newer. however the rc1 could be more stable because nightlys are more of a test. i download every nightly
    I just installed liquid 0510 and like it so far. I don't know if you have tried it. But is there anything that doesn't work in cm10.1 0510? I just can't leave well enough alone, and am wondering if you could sell me on it. I'm not worried to much about stability, I'm not afraid to reflash of something is too wrong.

    Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Droid
    Gumdrop's Avatar
    Member #
    223285
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Installed RC1 and love it! It's my daily driver now, awesome work guys.

    but, I can't seem to get my signal strength (signal bars) to show for 4G Lte, does anyone else have this problem? When I have 3G it shows me my bars, but when my phone switches to 4G, it doesn't show me any bars though I do have 4G speeds, and I know I have (on stock) 4 or 5 bars in the area I am in. Suggestions?
  8. Droid
    sean9721's Avatar
    Member #
    291785
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    LaGrange, GA
    Posts
    85
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 3 & 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumdrop View Post
    Installed RC1 and love it! It's my daily driver now, awesome work guys.

    but, I can't seem to get my signal strength (signal bars) to show for 4G Lte, does anyone else have this problem? When I have 3G it shows me my bars, but when my phone switches to 4G, it doesn't show me any bars though I do have 4G speeds, and I know I have (on stock) 4 or 5 bars in the area I am in. Suggestions?
    I've always had this problem with JB roms. But for the last day it's been working fine for me. I'm also on RC1.
  9. Droid Newbie
    D_Nostradamus's Avatar
    Member #
    329935
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Hey, D4 keyboard backlight is now working (staying on when keyboard is open, switched off when closed) with Nightly 05-10 - great!
    I really was waiting for that, blinking of the keys was a little bit annoying ... ;-)
    Big thank for all this impressive work!
    I realize some lock and forced reboot necessary once a day or every two days, but could not find out any specific reason yet... :-(
    Stability is getting better in Nightlies, I am already very happy with the Rom.
  10. Droid
    sean9721's Avatar
    Member #
    291785
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    LaGrange, GA
    Posts
    85
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 3 & 4
    RC2 is now available. Keyboard backlight stays off while close in the 5/10 nightly. I haven't been able to test anything else. I haven't been able to test the RC2 yet.
Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] [AOSP] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]
    By Hashcode in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 05:37 PM
  2. [ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]
    By Hashcode in forum Droid 4 ROMS
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:07 AM
  3. Unofficial CM10 Boot Animations
    By MarkusMcNugen in forum Droid RAZR Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:25 AM
  4. Unofficial CM10 Boot Animations
    By MarkusMcNugen in forum Droid Bionic Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:00 PM
  5. New [ROM] Unofficial CM10 for the Droid Incredible 2!
    By DroidModderX in forum Android News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:35 PM

Search tags for this page

cm10.1 bionic
,

cm10.1 gapps

,

cm10.1 rom

,
download gapps for cm10
,

droid 4 cm10.1

,

droid razr 4.2.1 rom

,
gapps 4.2.2
,

gapps cm10

,

gapps cm10.1

,
gapps download cm10
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+