DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 873
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

  1. Senior Droid
    MoonScar119's Avatar
    Member #
    85085
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    136
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by thelolotov View Post
    Same here, unusable.
    why would you bother downloading /17 today when you could have got to 2/18???? it works fine
  2. Junior Droid
    weatherman334's Avatar
    Member #
    342343
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    weatherman334
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by f4u5t View Post
    is anyone having a issue with the voice input not working?

    I cant get GPS to connect at all either
    Which nightly are you using!?
  3. Droid
    thelolotov's Avatar
    Member #
    272281
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    53
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    TheLolotov
    Phone
    Motorola XT894 Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonScar119 View Post
    why would you bother downloading /17 today when you could have got to 2/18???? it works fine
    Because when I made that post, I had been on 4/17 for a day, and besides that, when I made the post, 4/18 wasn't up yet.
  4. Droid
    Froyo's Avatar
    Member #
    111998
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    69
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey guys, I've been off the forums for about a week or so now...can anybody briefy bring me up to speed regarding the issues of the wifi bug, and the auto rotation bug? From what I very hastily just skimmed, I didn't see anything indicating there has been a fix yet. Is there at least any news regarding the status of these issues, and when they may possibly be fixed?

    I'm quite fond of ROM flashing, and we all know our small Droid 4 following is pretty limited in the amount of dev support it recieves, compared to several other phones; and continue to appreciate the few devs that have remained faithful to providing the Droid 4 with the few ROMs it does have. So, the not being able to use any custom ROMs because of these few critical glitches has been horrible.

    Any insight from anyone on the status of these issues would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  5. Junior Droid
    hamann5's Avatar
    Member #
    178006
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    D2G

    Fix rotation please!!!!!

    Ya I'd love to know when the rotation will be fixed..it drives me absolutely nuts that I won't even use the ROM until it's fixed and in hte mean time im using D4HD ROM..Such a shame to cause other then that I really like the ROM and its quite smooth. This really needs to get fixed..also it should be written in the orignal thread the Slot 1 issue still isnt solved tried installing it on Slot 3 times and it just kept sending me to a blank screen and I ruled out the possibility of it not being on Slot 1 as the reason for the unsuccessful ROM install as it said it was fixed in the original post even though after continualy installing the ROM it says it wouldn't work unless installed in Slot 1 LOL..


    Seriously please lets get a fix on this rotation issue..this is to good of a ROM to let it go to waste..not sure how anyone else can even deal with haveing the rotation stuck and still use this as an everday ROM I freak after 5 min of using it
  6. Junior Droid
    weatherman334's Avatar
    Member #
    342343
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    22
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    weatherman334
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hamann5 View Post
    Ya I'd love to know when the rotation will be fixed..it drives me absolutely nuts that I won't even use the ROM until it's fixed and in hte mean time im using D4HD ROM..Such a shame to cause other then that I really like the ROM and its quite smooth. This really needs to get fixed..also it should be written in the orignal thread the Slot 1 issue still isnt solved tried installing it on Slot 3 times and it just kept sending me to a blank screen and I ruled out the possibility of it not being on Slot 1 as the reason for the unsuccessful ROM install as it said it was fixed in the original post even though after continualy installing the ROM it says it wouldn't work unless installed in Slot 1 LOL..

    Seriously please lets get a fix on this rotation issue..this is to good of a ROM to let it go to waste..not sure how anyone else can even deal with haveing the rotation stuck and still use this as an everday ROM I freak after 5 min of using it
    I agree and I guess I'm the only one who is bothered by the haptic feedback being light on the hardware keys
  7. Droid
    thelolotov's Avatar
    Member #
    272281
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    53
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    TheLolotov
    Phone
    Motorola XT894 Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherman334 View Post
    I agree and I guess I'm the only one who is bothered by the haptic feedback being light on the hardware keys
    The thing is, when I got my D4, I immediately rooted and installed CM9. I've kept up on the custom ROMs since then, so I don't know what the phone's haptic should actually feel like.
  8. Junior Droid
    GMonster's Avatar
    Member #
    256556
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    D2G x2, D3, D4
    I am waiting for all these weird bugs that showed up before I come back to Cm 10.1 if I could dev I would. Until then riding the JB stock for a while.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Droid
    drp5069's Avatar
    Member #
    327733
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Droid 4
    maserati? i think it should be named dodge, because everything is broken on this rom. it keeps getting worse every day.
  10. Junior Droid
    powdersuber's Avatar
    Member #
    332929
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    I was using it as a dd for a while, but just sbfed back to stock jelly bean.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] [AOSP] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]
    By Hashcode in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 05:37 PM
  2. [ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]
    By Hashcode in forum Droid 4 ROMS
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:07 AM
  3. Unofficial CM10 Boot Animations
    By MarkusMcNugen in forum Droid RAZR Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:25 AM
  4. Unofficial CM10 Boot Animations
    By MarkusMcNugen in forum Droid Bionic Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:00 PM
  5. New [ROM] Unofficial CM10 for the Droid Incredible 2!
    By DroidModderX in forum Android News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:35 PM

Search tags for this page

cm10 bionic download
,
cm10 gapps download
,
cm10.1 bionic
,

cm10.1 gapps

,

cm10.1 rom

,

droid 4 cm10.1

,

droid razr 4.2.1 rom

,
gapps 4.2.2
,

gapps cm10.1

,
gapps for cm10.1
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+