DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by thelolotov View Post
    Same here, unusable.
    why would you bother downloading /17 today when you could have got to 2/18???? it works fine
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    weatherman334
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by f4u5t View Post
    is anyone having a issue with the voice input not working?

I cant get GPS to connect at all either
    Which nightly are you using!?
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    TheLolotov
    Phone
    Motorola XT894 Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonScar119 View Post
    why would you bother downloading /17 today when you could have got to 2/18???? it works fine
    Because when I made that post, I had been on 4/17 for a day, and besides that, when I made the post, 4/18 wasn't up yet.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hey guys, I've been off the forums for about a week or so now...can anybody briefy bring me up to speed regarding the issues of the wifi bug, and the auto rotation bug? From what I very hastily just skimmed, I didn't see anything indicating there has been a fix yet. Is there at least any news regarding the status of these issues, and when they may possibly be fixed?

I'm quite fond of ROM flashing, and we all know our small Droid 4 following is pretty limited in the amount of dev support it recieves, compared to several other phones; and continue to appreciate the few devs that have remained faithful to providing the Droid 4 with the few ROMs it does have. So, the not being able to use any custom ROMs because of these few critical glitches has been horrible.

Any insight from anyone on the status of these issues would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D2G

Fix rotation please!!!!!

Ya I'd love to know when the rotation will be fixed..it drives me absolutely nuts that I won't even use the ROM until it's fixed and in hte mean time im using D4HD ROM..Such a shame to cause other then that I really like the ROM and its quite smooth. This really needs to get fixed..also it should be written in the orignal thread the Slot 1 issue still isnt solved tried installing it on Slot 3 times and it just kept sending me to a blank screen and I ruled out the possibility of it not being on Slot 1 as the reason for the unsuccessful ROM install as it said it was fixed in the original post even though after continualy installing the ROM it says it wouldn't work unless installed in Slot 1 LOL..

Seriously please lets get a fix on this rotation issue..this is to good of a ROM to let it go to waste..not sure how anyone else can even deal with haveing the rotation stuck and still use this as an everday ROM I freak after 5 min of using it
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    weatherman334
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hamann5 View Post
    Ya I'd love to know when the rotation will be fixed..it drives me absolutely nuts that I won't even use the ROM until it's fixed and in hte mean time im using D4HD ROM..Such a shame to cause other then that I really like the ROM and its quite smooth. This really needs to get fixed..also it should be written in the orignal thread the Slot 1 issue still isnt solved tried installing it on Slot 3 times and it just kept sending me to a blank screen and I ruled out the possibility of it not being on Slot 1 as the reason for the unsuccessful ROM install as it said it was fixed in the original post even though after continualy installing the ROM it says it wouldn't work unless installed in Slot 1 LOL..

Seriously please lets get a fix on this rotation issue..this is to good of a ROM to let it go to waste..not sure how anyone else can even deal with haveing the rotation stuck and still use this as an everday ROM I freak after 5 min of using it
    I agree and I guess I'm the only one who is bothered by the haptic feedback being light on the hardware keys
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Twitter
    TheLolotov
    Phone
    Motorola XT894 Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherman334 View Post
    I agree and I guess I'm the only one who is bothered by the haptic feedback being light on the hardware keys
    The thing is, when I got my D4, I immediately rooted and installed CM9. I've kept up on the custom ROMs since then, so I don't know what the phone's haptic should actually feel like.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D2G x2, D3, D4
    I am waiting for all these weird bugs that showed up before I come back to Cm 10.1 if I could dev I would. Until then riding the JB stock for a while.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 4
    maserati? i think it should be named dodge, because everything is broken on this rom. it keeps getting worse every day.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    I was using it as a dd for a while, but just sbfed back to stock jelly bean.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Links