DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by louspinuso View Post
    One last question, cause I think I'm going stupid looking at options, how do I turn on USB Debugging? I can't seem to find it anymore.
    Yeah, it's a little odd.

You have to enable developer mode. You do that by going to 'About phone' down at the very bottom of system settings. Then, scroll down to Build number and tap it repeatedly until it tells you you've unlocked Developer mode. I believe this opens up Developer options as well as Performance options.

DROID 4 Carbon JB Nightly
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gulci View Post

Yeah, it's a little odd.

You have to enable developer mode. You do that by going to 'About phone' down at the very bottom of system settings. Then, scroll down to Build number and tap it repeatedly until it tells you you've unlocked Developer mode. I believe this opens up Developer options as well as Performance options.

Wtf?!? That is the most bassackward thing I've seen ever. Thanks for the heads up cause I would not have figured that out on my own. My favorite part was after a few taps a counter popping up saying "you are now x taps away from unlocking developer mode".

Thanks!
    gulci likes this.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkXR4 View Post
    Okay, so on screen orientation: I guess the default value on the ROM to to have this box UN-checked. To get the home screen (or you may want to think of it as the 'launcher') you have to go into the launcher settings and enable Auto-Rotate Screen. The menu tree is as follows:
    Settings -> Launcher -> General -> Auto-Rotate Screen

Now my only issue with docking is that I don't believe the phone charges when sat on the dock, as well as it doesn't detect that it is on a dock and go into 'Vehicle Mode.' Like I said, I've seen some things listed in TiBu that refer to 'Car Dock' or 'Vehicle Mode' but I doubt just restoring them would enable functionality. Shouldn't charging at least work, the accessory cord should just apply the power to a pin that charges the phone, no? There shouldn't be any additional opening/closing of that circuit.
    Auto rotate mode makes the display rotate to horizontal all the time. I only want it to change when I put it in the car dock, like it used to. As others have said, my phone simply doesn't know it is in the dock. My profiles based on the docking activation don't work either.

On a side note, charging is working perfectly for me right now. The issues I'm having are small, but noticeable frequently. Honestly, I'm more concerned with enabling HDMI capabilities, such as Mirror Mode and Webtop.
    Motorola Droid 4 on 4.0.4
    Motorola Droid on 4.1.1
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Only complaint I have is the camera flash issue, but I know that all of the JB ROMS are having this. Other than that, keep up the good work
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid 4 (Rooted)
    Ok, so this rom is working awesomely, and thanks to everyone who has put the time and effort into this.

I see that the flash is a known issue, but my camera is really grainy when I take a picture of something. When I switch back to ICS, the camera works just fine. Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks.

C
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Just to clarify, I love this ROM. It's great. I would even call it professional quality. I'm also just trying to let the devs know what small parts aren't quite to that level.

And I too have noticed that my camera quality isn't quite as clear as it used to be. It isn't really noticeable, just a little grainy like was said above. (On a side note, is there any way for us to get Photo Sphere?)
    Motorola Droid on 4.1.1
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Just flashed this ROM for the first time. First off great job and I really appreciate all the work you guys do. I flashed the 3/10 nightly. However, I have a couple of problems:

1. When on speakerphone the speaker plays the person the person on the other end just fine, but my mic appears to be muted. Is there a different nightly where the ENTIRE speakerphone (both the speaker and the mic) is working?

2. When scrolling there seems to be some screen glitches. Not sure if it has to do with the screen refresh or what. Not sure how to describe it. It's almost like pieces of the screen refresh more slowly than other pieces causing some artifacts to stick around for a split second. Sometimes it looks like little ripples going up my screen. Any suggesitons?
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Exist patch for european frequencies?
    Don't work GSM, 3G, UMTS
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID4, DROID2, DROID3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boerboel View Post
    2. When scrolling there seems to be some screen glitches. Not sure if it has to do with the screen refresh or what. Not sure how to describe it. It's almost like pieces of the screen refresh more slowly than other pieces causing some artifacts to stick around for a split second. Sometimes it looks like little ripples going up my screen. Any suggesitons?
    Its called "screen tearing" and its notated in the OP. same thing happens with AOKP. Not sure about speakerphone. I can confirm camera flash issue. New issue to report: No car dock detection and no USB audio via the dock. Ill just have to switch back to stock for now.
    Last edited by cron666; 03-11-2013 at 08:49 AM.
    typed with my fingers...
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cron666 View Post
    Its called "screen tearing" and its notated in the OP. same thing happens with AOKP. Not sure about speakerphone. I can confirm camera flash issue. New issue to report: No car dock detection and no USB audio via the dock. Ill just have to switch back to stock for now.
    All of these issues have been notated in this thread, repeatedly. Does anyone have some progress to report, or any idea why the JB roms are acting like this?
    Motorola Droid on 4.1.1
Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Links