DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 229
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Droid4HD For JB

  1. Junior Droid
    noobmobile's Avatar
    Member #
    306329
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Droid
    #91
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdrummer88 View Post
    Okay now I'm at the step to choose the zip off the phone and I cannot find it still, I have enabled safe system and just need to choose the zip. Do you know which folder it should be under?
    try opening up the root directory in mass storage mode. toss the hd4 zip on the root directory and then restart phone and go back into safestrap. choose whether or not the file is on an internal or external card, then select zip and install. you can do it!!
  2. Junior Droid
    dbdrummer88's Avatar
    Member #
    261458
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #92
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmobile View Post
    try opening up the root directory in mass storage mode. toss the hd4 zip on the root directory and then restart phone and go back into safestrap. choose whether or not the file is on an internal or external card, then select zip and install. you can do it!!
    I had copied the full D4HD folder into the internal card root and went into it that way with no luck is there a way for someone to give me the zip? Or any other thoughts? And thank you noobmobile for your help thus far
  3. Junior Droid
    noobmobile's Avatar
    Member #
    306329
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Droid
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdrummer88 View Post
    I had copied the full D4HD folder into the internal card root and went into it that way with no luck is there a way for someone to give me the zip? Or any other thoughts? And thank you noobmobile for your help thus far
    you don't copy the folder. the zip is on myfishbear's server. put the zip file on the card and go with the option "install from zip". try that, btw do you have an external mem. card too?
  4. Junior Droid
    dbdrummer88's Avatar
    Member #
    261458
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmobile View Post
    you don't copy the folder. the zip is on myfishbear's server. put the zip file on the card and go with the option "install from zip". try that, btw do you have an external mem. card too?
    I redownloaded the D4HD Full.zip from the server, the signed_d4eclipse1.2.6.zip is not in there. And yes I do have a 32GB external sd card
  5. Junior Droid
    noobmobile's Avatar
    Member #
    306329
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Droid
    #95
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdrummer88 View Post
    I redownloaded the D4HD Full.zip from the server, the signed_d4eclipse1.2.6.zip is not in there. And yes I do have a 32GB external sd card
    holla if ya need more assistance.
  6. Junior Droid
    dbdrummer88's Avatar
    Member #
    261458
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmobile View Post
    holla if ya need more assistance.
    Well without that zip i cant install the rom have you successfully installed this rom? Did you get the zip when you downloaded the D4HD zip??
  7. Junior Droid
    noobmobile's Avatar
    Member #
    306329
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Droid
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdrummer88 View Post
    Well without that zip i cant install the rom have you successfully installed this rom? Did you get the zip when you downloaded the D4HD zip??
    oh i misunderstood u. d4hd is the zip, you just copy the zip without modifiying or extracting to internal memory and use the "install from zip" in safestrap
  8. Junior Droid
    dbdrummer88's Avatar
    Member #
    261458
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmobile View Post
    oh i misunderstood u. d4hd is the zip, you just copy the zip without modifiying or extracting to internal memory and use the "install from zip" in safestrap
    SUCCESS!!!!! thanks for all your help!!!
  9. Junior Droid
    pnwsr6's Avatar
    Member #
    220707
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    #99
    What does the keymap patch do? Does it help with anything?
  10. Junior Droid
    pnwsr6's Avatar
    Member #
    220707
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    droid 2 global
    Also can this rom be oc and uv
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

droid 4 roms

,

droid4hd

,
droid4hd full install
,
droid4hd overclock
,
droid4hd rom
,
droid4hd won't boot
,
droidsm.ogg
,
olegfusions
,
rom galaxy 5
,
xt894 quarantine
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+