DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Eclipse ICS for droid 4

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cdipier2 View Post
    I miss my droid 4! I cant wait to get it back and get eclipse back on it. I had to send it to Motorola because of the overheating and battery not charging correctly. Until i get it back im stuck using my Stratosphere
    Next time, just call up Verizon, tell them your USB port isn't working, you tried other cables, and tested your cable in another phone, and it's the port that's the problem and they'll send you out a refurbished phone and let you send your's back so you don't have any time without it...if the referb has any issues, just repeat this step until you get a good one...I went through maybe 7 droid2's this way for various reasons, but as long as what you tell them amounts to an absolute hardware issue, they will authorize for a FRU. Your phone comes with a 1 year warranty, and each replacement then has a 3 month warranty even if that ends up extending beyond the initial warranty period.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid 4, Stratosphere, Droid 2
    I did contact verizon but since i didnt buy the droid 4 from them i had to go through motorola. It sucks that i couldnt have the phone the next day but at leatst the manufacturers warranty is good and i wont have to pay anything
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    1.52 fixed the power widget issue I was having
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid4
    Hello, everybody I come from China, I can not download Eclipse version 1.5.2 Who can help me to upload to another network disk so I can download Thank you
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid4
    Support Chinese language?

6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid4
    Support Chinese language? thank you
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Phone
    Droid 2, 3, 4, & DNA
    If anyone is curious, Myfishbear's SolarEclipse theme works, I tried it yesterday but I'm not fond of the fonts. I love the fact that it's a black and white theme. The only thing that didn't work is that the 1% battery reverted to the normal ICS style.

What other themes can we use with this rom?
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID3

Re: Eclipse ICS for droid 4

Hey @myfishbear thanks for this ROM. Just moved to it from Droid4HD, as I couldn't get Google Now working. Is there any way to get the latest version of Google Now working on Eclipse? One of the cards says to update, but I'm sure it's looking for a 4.1.x version. Maybe I'll fake my version in build.prop :-)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by orangechoochoo View Post
    If anyone is curious, Myfishbear's SolarEclipse theme works, I tried it yesterday but I'm not fond of the fonts. I love the fact that it's a black and white theme. The only thing that didn't work is that the 1% battery reverted to the normal ICS style.

What other themes can we use with this rom?

I too am curious as to if any other themes work for 1.5.2, and if there are more than just the two listed on Myfishbear's server?
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Also, Eclipse has been a great ROM so far, especially with all of the flashable extas...but the one thing that doesnt make it my primary ROM is the lack of a "kill all" button for the apps listed when you long press the home key. (or maybe its the search key, but whichever) I know it seems like a pretty negligable feature, but I have ADD and constantly feel the need to swipe apps away after using each one, which I can't stand. Even when they introduced this feature in the ICS keynote, I remember seeing that and groaning to myself because I knew even then that I was going wind up feeling the need to spend half the time im using my phone just swiping away at apps compulsively.

So if you could PLEASE implement a "Kill All" button like the AOKP ROMs have, it would make a world of difference. Either way, thank you for all the time and work you put into developing for the Droid 4. It's very much appreciated.
Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Links