To install follow these instructions
1) your droid 4 must have root access
2) download cheesecake http://www.mediafire.com/?b30nhumk4i960hg
3) choose the first option: click to create proper files
5) after reboot choose 2nd option: click to change server:: choose staging-and click the only option that says 100 master something.
6) check for updates download and enjoy before moto finds out!
7) it will say something when checking for update just click setup and wait, download will be almost 400mb but worth it!
I have the apk on my phone if someone knows an easy way to upload and share! I just googled it thats what the link is
Using the cheesecake app for droid i changed the update server and downloaded the update. Now running stock moto blur 4.0.4 with everything working! Camera data video everything! Cant seem to root though the computer doesnt recognize the device, no option to connect to pc as charge only screenshot and instructions coming!