DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: A great big thank you

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD XT926

A great big thank you

I wanted to thank everyone here who had posted anything that is useful for rooting and flashing the leaked ICS for the droid 4. This includes those that had problems and asked for help!

With all of your assistance I as able to get my wife a droid 4 running ICS 212 leak, and the first comment she had was "holy crap this phone is fast!"

Not one complaint! (This coming from someone who complains if android prompts her to pick an application when there is more than one installed for the selected function.)

It took a while to get up to speed, I read every post in hacks and Roms all the way back to April before I had the phone in hand or asked a question, and I was still confused! I have worked with LG, multiple HTC, and a few Samsung phones, before this one, but Motorola is something else!

But everyone here was helpful, gave plenty of warnings! And put together some nice utilities for the job at hand. And although I ran into a few issues (most my own fault), I was able to get help when I needed it, and in short notice too.

I may not be posting much for a while, but I will be reading here regularly. And again, thank you to everyone!

Links