[ THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE USING THE NEW ICS LEAK FROM MOTO (.200 / .206) ]
[ After installation boot into recovery and make a backup (doesn't need Webtop) while in Non-Safe mode to have a full 1st and 2nd system backup for disaster recovery. ]
** KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH THIS -- VERY HARD TO RECOVER IF YOU ARE USING THE LEAK. **
Instructions for Use
Whats NEW in 2.00:
- All new touch-based routines to handle the menu, home, back & search buttons on the front of the phone using the new ICS build from Motorola.
- Code-base updated to CWRecovery 184.108.40.206.
- USB Sharing in Recovery isn't working correctly.
- The new touch controls aren't perfect. I might need to tweak handling a bit as it might take 2 taps sometimes to register and then sometimes 1 tap registers twice it seems.
Entry to recovery via Splashscreen on boot-up. The screen stays up for around 8-10 seconds and if you hit the menu button, it takes you to Safestrap Recovery.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Koush who develops such a GREAT recovery system and the makes the source available for others to use.
- The Atrix dev team who I pulled the internal/external SD card support from
- The Defy dev team that originally developed the Bootmenu source which I stripped down and used for the Splashscreen.
As always, let me know what you think!