DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I Demand a slide out Qwerty.......

1. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by myfishbear View Post
    note 2 is a good phone but its a bit to big for me... cant fit it in my pocket... but its great for my mom(or any woman) who has a purse to carry it. she is older and has bad eyesight so the bigger screen is good for her. tried to give her my old d4 she said no way lol.
    I have no issues at all putting it in my pocket just nothing else can go in that pocket .

Yeah I know a few people who love my note 2 but hate the size. Many of them feel like the s4 is a perfect size for them.
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Twitter
    myfishbear
    Phone
    Droid 1, 4, DNA
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    I have no issues at all putting it in my pocket just nothing else can go in that pocket .

Yeah I know a few people who love my note 2 but hate the size. Many of them feel like the s4 is a perfect size for them.
    exactly it is just a personal preference. all three phones are totally solid in my eyes. i just like the metal build of the dna better which is why i choose it. also the size was perfect for my big hands.
    pc747 likes this.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post

I know the feeling of needing a QWERTY, though a touchscreen will not be as good as a qwerty the note 2 is not bad at all. The note 2 in portrait mode makes the need for a qwerty slider almost non existence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I actually like the note2. In my inner group of friends, there are only 2-3 of us that doesn't have it. Whenever I use it though, it seems like i'm going to drop it. I have a quite strangle dilemma with my hands. I have a heavy hand, but i'm very light when using a phone. I know, it is indeed weird. I think the problem with the note2 for me is that it is too thin. My hands need the bulkiness of the phone so I can hang on it. Also when typing using the screen, my fingers somewhat floats even though I have a heavy hand. Haha. Two of the girls in my group are thinking about getting an iPhone 5, mind you they both have the note2. I really don't why they want to change, but if I can get a good deal from them, hello note2.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links