Typed this in this post, but figured it might get noticed better over here. Sorry for the double post...
After upgrading phone wasn't happy (actual soak OTA). Should have left well enough alone and called support. But, tried wiping cache/data, rerooting (razr_blade) and trying to restore apps from Titanium Backup, and in this process I must have chosen something I shouldn't have because it's acting kind of crazy now... Media files won't play, "Verizon login" keeps erroring on initial boot after a factory wipe, headphones & bluetooth don't appear to work, and probably more.
I've done recovery factory reset several times, and reinstalled the udpate zip several times all to no avail. Presumably, something in system folder got changed that is making it unhappy.
I have a feeling a jb fastboot would fix it, but who knows when that'll be available.
Anyway... Is there a way to get ahold of a default system folder and replace the one on the phone via adb or otherwise?
Droid Razr Maxx HD
Link to some roms, gapps, safestrap, tools, etc
Paypal if you like my stuff: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=UKGNMVBT4XT68
Once that's done if I were you I would redownload the sbf file, make sure all drivers are up to date, make sure youre using the factory usb cable, and try using other usb ports on your computer. Sometimes changing the cable and usb ports does the trick.
Is anyone else having weird issues with the physical keyboard? Mine seems to rotate between needing me to hold the shift key down like a pc to do the shift commands and working normally. As well as shift+, creating < instead of ; and shift+. creating : instead of >. I tried doing a search of this thread for keyboard issues and didn't find anything so I apologize if this has been addressed already. After noticing the oddities I even tried to manually shift the keys back and noticed that no matter which keylayout I adjusted it didn't seem to take.
I did wipe the phone after installing the JB update and used Jsnweitzel's download link. I haven't gotten a chance to try reinstalling again and will do that later tonight.
Last edited by kasouti; 03-20-2013 at 12:41 PM.
I haven't had that issue but I have had several times auto correct stopped working and had to go into settings turn it off and back on to get it to work again. When it would stop working all it would show in auto correct field is different punctuations. And it only happens for physical keyboard.