DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Cpu help!!!

  1. Droid
    Alexis_88's Avatar
    Member #
    196730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #1

    Cpu help!!!

    How should i set up my setcpu settings to extend battery life?
  2. ndd
    ndd is offline
    Droid
    ndd's Avatar
    Member #
    185453
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    79
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_88 View Post
    How should i set up my setcpu settings to extend battery life?
    about all you can do with setcpu is underclock the cpu; to really extend battery life, you'll need to undervolt the phone. are you running the stock ROM?
  3. Droid
    Alexis_88's Avatar
    Member #
    196730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ndd

    about all you can do with setcpu is underclock the cpu; to really extend battery life, you'll need to undervolt the phone. are you running the stock ROM?
    Yes i am.
  4. ndd
    ndd is offline
    Droid
    ndd's Avatar
    Member #
    185453
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    79
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_88 View Post
    Yes i am.
    ah. pretty sure that underclocking with setcpu is your only choice, then.
  5. Droid
    Alexis_88's Avatar
    Member #
    196730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ndd

    ah. pretty sure that underclocking with setcpu is your only choice, then.
    Ok how do i set it up?
  6. ndd
    ndd is offline
    Droid
    ndd's Avatar
    Member #
    185453
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    79
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 4
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_88 View Post
    Ok how do i set it up?
    just open up setcpu and select your max cpu frequency. you could play around with the governors/schedulers, but I don't think they'll make much difference in battery life. if you really want an increase, you'll need to install a custom ROM. eclipse 1.3.4 is gving me much better life than the stock ROM. if you want to go that route, there are lots of posts detailing how to install safestrap.
  7. Droid
    Alexis_88's Avatar
    Member #
    196730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ndd

    just open up setcpu and select your max cpu frequency. you could play around with the governors/schedulers, but I don't think they'll make much difference in battery life. if you really want an increase, you'll need to install a custom ROM. eclipse 1.3.4 is gving me much better life than the stock ROM. if you want to go that route, there are lots of posts detailing how to install safestrap.
    Ok thank u
  8. Droid
    Alexis_88's Avatar
    Member #
    196730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #8
    just 1 more questions I set the max at 1200 but what do I set the minimum at?
  9. Droid
    Alexis_88's Avatar
    Member #
    196730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #9
    O and should the governor be interactive?
  10. Droid
    Alexis_88's Avatar
    Member #
    196730
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    68
    Phone
    Droid 4
    #10
    [QUOTE="ndd"]

    just open up setcpu and select your max cpu frequency. you could play around with the governors/schedulers, but I don't think they'll make much difference in battery life. if you really want an increase, you'll need to install a custom ROM. eclipse 1.3.4 is gving me much better life than the stock ROM. if you want to go that route, there are lots of posts detailing how to install

    ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 pegasusq vs hotplug
,
gt-s5300 underclock to extend battery
,
hotplugx
,
hotplugx razr
,
how to get hotplugx razr
,
how to set up cpu frequencies on galaxy nexus
,

pegasusq vs hotplug razr

,

pegasusq vs hotplugx

,
setcpu settings for gt-s5300
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+