DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: When ever...

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @Central_Park928
    Phone
    DROID 4
    The ICS drops, to the ones who are running the leaks. What's the dealio?..
    Rooted Droid4 Runnin on ICS(.217)
    -Rocking the CM9 7/25 nightly

..Rooted Attrix2 on Sonya v4
    ..Rooted DroidX on Apex v2.00

3. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    It's difficult to know for sure, but presumably, we'd be able to use the same trick to upgrade to the official ICS OTA as we are to move between leaks.

If you are on stock GB and considering switching to a leak, you might want to consider helping us out w/ Cheesecake to download the newer leak. It seems almost everybody has moved to one of the leaks and we can't get the newer ones now...
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    @Central_Park928
    Phone
    DROID 4
    Quote Originally Posted by podspi
    It's difficult to know for sure, but presumably, we'd be able to use the same trick to upgrade to the official ICS OTA as we are to move between leaks.

If you are on stock GB and considering switching to a leak, you might want to consider helping us out w/ Cheesecake to download the newer leak. It seems almost everybody has moved to one of the leaks and we can't get the newer ones now...
    ...thts what I've been reading, sucks cause I'm already on the (.213) leak..o_O
    Rooted Droid4 Runnin on ICS(.217)
    -Rocking the CM9 7/25 nightly

..Rooted Attrix2 on Sonya v4
    ..Rooted DroidX on Apex v2.00
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by podspi View Post

explain... i'm not sure I follow. I can help out here as i'm most likely going to stay away from the leaks. is it because some kernels are too new to detect anything in the build queue?

Links