I've had Blackberries for many years. Finally decided to join the revolution, and Droid finally put out a phone I like with the Droid 4. I've had it for a few days now and have some questions. If anyone can offer insight on any of the following it would be appreciated:
1. Email - I have one gmail account (personal) and a godaddy account (work). I have them both setup to receive mail in the combined email app. It rarely works. The app doesn't push email, and rarely updates. Even when I manually refresh it, at times it says 'No Data Connection' even in 4G service. I can use the Gmail App for my personal email and get actual push email, but what about my godaddy account? Is there an email app that I can use for this account besides the stupid combined email crap? It''s horrible. I'm used to haveing push email on all my email accounts and have never had to worry about not receiving my mail on Blackberry.
2. Light Flow on Droid 4 - Does it work? I've played with it a bit, but it doesn't seem to function properly.
3. "Apps" Application - It's glued to the bottom row of 4 icons. I can change the first three icons, but not this one. Is there a way to replace the "Apps" icon with something else?
4. MMS - Sometimes it sends, sometimes it doesn't. What's going on here?
5. Pixlr-O-Matic App - Any way to have this app save images to the SD card instead of the internal memory?
That's all for now. Much thanks for any answers to solve any of these questions.