DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The official "I got it" thread

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid 4, Wifi R2D2
    I GOT IT!!

I was really surprised at the store I went to, no posters or display for the Droid 4. The employees knew nothing about it. They werent even sure if they got any in. Eventually they found it, they only received ONE UNIT other than the demo one, and I bought it. The lady I ended up checking out with didn't even know what promotions they had, I had to TELL HER that RAZRs were buy one get one free. Then, I demanded that she not take it out of the box so that I could do an unboxing video and we got into it. She said that I'd take it home and "not know what to do". Give me a break, I know more about Big Red than you do.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr
    Got mine today when Best Buy opened . They price matched Amazons $99 price. So far its awesome, can't really comment on battery yet until I go through a few charge cycles with it. No regrets thus far. For $99 it was a good upgrade. Although I loved my Droid 3 . I was really surprised that at both BB and Verizon there wasn't really anyone too interested in them. i went to Verizon to get the car dock after BB , they still had all the accessories in the back boxed up. I had to wait for them to get them out.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D|2OID View Post
    I GOT IT!!

I was really surprised at the store I went to, no posters or display for the Droid 4. The employees knew nothing about it. They werent even sure if they got any in. Eventually they found it, they only received ONE UNIT other than the demo one, and I bought it. The lady I ended up checking out with didn't even know what promotions they had, I had to TELL HER that RAZRs were buy one get one free. Then, I demanded that she not take it out of the box so that I could do an unboxing video and we got into it. She said that I'd take it home and "not know what to do". Give me a break, I know more about Big Red than you do.

Lol.... BB was about the same . Guy said when did it release , not sure if we have any. I said according to BB.com you have them in Stock.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by reybie View Post
    I got mine around 1015, spent an hour at BB because I was the first buyer, they didn't know about the key and messed up the back of the phone LOL.
    LOL. The cs rep at Verizon didn't know either and someone else was looking at it and said "the battery says nonremovable" or whatever and told him that the back locked in place and the key was to open it if needed. Although the CS rep was very helpful and more knowledgeable then I expected. He knew how to put my contacts on my card, and put that in the D4 and bring them up and even showed me how to get them if I don't see any (I don't have a lot of contacts, so I think he expected me to).
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pgreeny View Post
    Got mine today when Best Buy opened . They price matched Amazons $99 price. So far its awesome, can't really comment on battery yet until I go through a few charge cycles with it. No regrets thus far. For $99 it was a good upgrade. Although I loved my Droid 3 . I was really surprised that at both BB and Verizon there wasn't really anyone too interested in them. i went to Verizon to get the car dock after BB , they still had all the accessories in the back boxed up. I had to wait for them to get them out.
    Oh, you're lucky BB didn't look into the $99 promotion further. That was only for new accounts. So you got lucky with your upgrade.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DX, Droid 4
    I just got mine!!!! To all considering this device, you will not regret it. I promise you. The keyboard is incredible. (Im coming from a DX1) The ONLY complaint so far is that the unlock/ volume rocker bars are a tad cheap. The screen and keyboard are pretty bright too. I havnt found a way to dim the keyboard at all though. This thing feels rock solid. Sliding the phone up and down also feel quite nice. Im giving this phone a 9/10. (So far)
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DX, Droid 4
    Its christmas!!!!!!!
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid razr
    Quote Originally Posted by debdroid1a View Post
    Oh, you're lucky BB didn't look into the $99 promotion further. That was only for new accounts. So you got lucky with your upgrade.
    He asked how much on Amazon , I told him $99 , he brought the manager over to do the price override, I paid and left with a smile. I didn't push it either. I just mentioned it and he said sure no problem.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Stock Bionic
    Gf just got hers. Any idea how ti turn off hepatic feedback for the buttons?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Peanut Butter Jelly Time
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    DX, Droid 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pgreeny View Post
    He asked how much on Amazon , I told him $99 , he brought the manager over to do the price override, I paid and left with a smile. I didn't push it either. I just mentioned it and he said sure no problem.
    Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums
    Lucky bastard =p lol. I wish I thought of that haha.

So when can we get rid of these 3 pages of bloadware vzw has so welcomely put on our phones?
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Links