What do you all recommend? I'm pretty sure I want to upgrade from the Droid 2 to the Droid 4. I prefer the real keyboard and want the 4G speeds? I'm not sure that Global really matters as I don't travel outside of the U.S. (maybe a cruise at some point, not sure) at all.
I'm a little worried about the lack of removable battery. When my D2 "acts up", I just pop the battery for a minute or so, then replace it. That seems to fix nearly every problem.
Should I just on the phone at release or wait a week, two, etc? Not sure if I should wait and see if there are any known bugs. How long would you wait if you wanted to upgrade?