Second, which D4 will you go for?
The underpowered D4 to release early next month with no global or ICS?
Or, the D4 MAXX with the 3.3 amp battery you like.
Or, the D4G version to come when some overseas "network issues" are resolved?
Or, the D4G MAXX?
Or, will you wait for the ICS announcement, so you won't have to worry, like Bionic folks now, whether that's really gonna happen or not?
Please help me. I, too, really need a KB, but all this has me confused and you seem to know what you're doing.
Perspective instantiates reality.
( By DX w/DF app. )