I purchased this Droid 3 in July of 2011, I have always loved it. However, it is really laggin now and having fits on many levels:
1. I replaced the battery, and it still looses power to quickly.
2. The camera is crashing all the time, has a terrible time loading, crashing when it tries to focus, ends up not taking the pictures half the time, even crashes and my droid it reboots on its own, I need this camera for work.
3. Sometimes I go to call someone, and the number will not actually dial for 2-5 minutes. It just sits there like I never touched it, than 'Boom', it starts ringing. (hope this doesn't happen when I need 911)
4. Text messages will lag and jam up the same way.
5. Sometimes while I am in the process of using it in any way, and I am recieving a text at the same time, it freezes or crashes to reboot.
6. She is getting hotter than a ever before sometimes when in use.
7. and now it automatically downloads updates on apps all the sudden???? I don't want or need every dang update on every little thing.
8. I have not done a factory reset, however I have cleared the cache on the web and the apps.
Any and all suggestions would be appreciated, my fear is that it is just her age and I need to look for a new phone.