Hoping to maybe get some help with my wifi issue. The issue being I can no longer connect to the internet
using the wifi feature.
This is a suddened on set problem. I've been using my home secured network for months with zero problems. I come home
from work one day and no internet. Phone shows its connected to my network, ask the wife if she was having any problems
She says no, check the laptop no problems. I did a reboot on the phone, no luck. Did a phone and modem reboot no luck.
I disable and reenable wifi no luck.
Let's see if I have all the information needed
1. Its a droid 3
2. It only happens on my home secured network. (WPA /WPA 2 PSK) I know the pass code is correct
3. Internet works just fine on any open public wifi. IE McDonalds, Starbucks.....ect
4. Internet works just fine using the various secured networks at my employment.
5. My wife's phone non-droid phone connects and uses the internet just fine.
6. My son's phone also works just fine.
7. The laptop and other things run on my home wireless network just fine.